BY SNICKERS

• Each individual SNICKERS® Crisper square has less than 100 calories

SNICKERS® Crisper Chocolate Bar
Review for: Sharing Chocolate 2.83-Ounce Bar 18-Count Box more...
This has to be my favorite snickers. When they first came out I was addicted I’m talking about 3 bars a day. Now I could barely find them in stores
Angie P.
Palmdale, CA
Review for: Singles Chocolate 1.41-Ounce Bar 18-Count Box more...
My lovely chocolate candy n plus the size is fair when it comes to sharing n snaking oh yes the flavor is amazing combination gotta buy every time
Rachel J.
Henrico, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I usually like candy with crunch but it seems weird to have a snickers with it I'm already used to the regular snickers but it isn't bad tasting
Jasmine L.
Review for: Singles Chocolate 1.41-Ounce Bar 18-Count Box more...
Grab a snickers when you're hungry. Otherwise you won't be yourself. This is true, it satisfies my appetite when I can't have a meal right away.
Jenelle K.
There was a similar candy bar out when I was a kid and it was my favorite!! Hands down this crispy delight will always be my favorite Snickers!!
Casandra R.
Joliet, IL
Review for: Singles Chocolate 1.41-Ounce Bar 18-Count Box more...
This is Sooo Good I actually am really tired of typing and it stinks but I love these and they taste really fooD so yea you should go and try it
B O.
Marina del Rey, CA
My absolute favorite Snickers. It totally reminds me of What-cha-ma-call/its from back in the day. My only problem is that they are hard to find.
Hannah S.
Athens , TN
Yum!!! I enjoy regular snickers but there was something special about the crispy texture of this candy bar! To me even better than the original.
Jill F.
Hilliard, OH
I didn't like this version actually, I personally didn't think it tasted anything like a snickers and it was a little too crunchy for my liking.
Chana A.
Tarzana, CA
This is a really great tasting chocolate oranges really recommend it for everyone to try Out because I really believe that you all well I love it
Paige H.
Scarborough , ON
Where can you find these?
kaci o.
Are these better than regular snickers?
Veronica O.
Midland, TX
Melinda V.
Ocala, FL
Would love to try this even though I don't need it
Emmaline P.
So good! Better than regular snickers by far.