BY SNICKERS

• Each individual SNICKERS® Crisper square has less than 100 calories

Julie G.
The perfect combination! I love almonds and chocolate just makes it all better. Now, it's a hard thing for me to just stop before the bad is gone.
Joslyn T.
I love snickers. The combination of the peanuts and chocolate is absolutely delicious. I have a large sweet tooth and Snickers is one of my reasons
Brooke E.
Keokuk, IA
These are amazing! I love these. When they first came out I was wroking in a fas station and the boss bought one for us to try. Been hooked since.
Saga L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love snickers, so I was excited to try these. Honestly, I did not like the crispy pieces, and truly believed that the nuts made snickers better.
Jessica S.
Tampa, FL
YUM! It's like a snickers and a crunch bar had a baby! So good and they come in two smaller bars instead of one big so you can save some for later.
Jacqueline S.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Sharing Chocolate 2.83-Ounce Bar 18-Count Box more...
I absolutely love this candy bar. It is sweet but not too sweet! It is very affordable and I will buy againSNICKERS® Crisper Chocolate Bar
Heather Y.
Courtland, VA
Snickers is always a go to for me, they are so good! when I'm in a rush and don't have time to eat I can grab one and stay pretty full for a while.
Hannah D.
Blackwood, NJ
I thought that this was gonna be terrible and really bad but I thought wrong they are so good and I really recommend this if you like crispy candy
Brittany R.
Murray, KY
I saw this on here and of course had to go out and get one to see what all the hype was about. Oh my gosh. I love it more than a regular snickers!
Review for: Sharing Chocolate 2.83-Ounce Bar 18-Count Box more...
This has to be my favorite snickers. When they first came out I was addicted I’m talking about 3 bars a day. Now I could barely find them in stores
Paige H.
Scarborough , ON
Where can you find these?
kaci o.
Are these better than regular snickers?
Veronica O.
Midland, TX
Melinda V.
Ocala, FL
Would love to try this even though I don't need it
Emmaline P.
So good! Better than regular snickers by far.