BY SNICKERS

• Each individual SNICKERS® Crisper square has less than 100 calories

Shamber S.
I tried the Snickers Crisper bar since it was new. I was pleasantly pleased! It was delicious. I also really like that they come in a mini version too.
Christina L.
Uppr Chichstr, PA
Just recently tried the snickers crisper bar. Its not as good as a regular snickers but still pretty tasty. Its nice to switch it up once in a while.
Amanda F.
Canfield , OH
Snickers crisper is very good. I like that it kind of combines a rice krispie treat and Snickers. I like it better than the other types of Snickers.
Chelsea G.
Bridgewater, VA
I have been looking for these since the commercial came on TV. Finally found it and they were very good! it's not too big of a crisp that it's weird.
Corrine M.
Shelter Is, NY
These are a really nice treat! Only 100 calories per square is cool when you're craving a sweet but don't want too much! I liked the crispy texture.
Adrien Z.
Litchfield , IL
We thought this was better than the regular Snickers. We found it as a fueling station and also bought the Snickers squared. They are both very good!
Amanda L.
Review for: Singles Chocolate 1.41-Ounce Bar 18-Count Box more...
I love these new SNICKERS Cripers! they are so good and is a great twist on the original Snickekers. I think these are even better than the original!
Kayla M.
Carbon Hill, OH
If you like the regular snickers bar you will also like the snickers crispers. It does have extra crunch compared to the regular one. Worth the buy!
Brandi P.
Review for: Singles Chocolate 1.41-Ounce Bar 18-Count Box more...
It's Snickers not much to say, they are so good. I like that they have minis so you don't drop chocolate when you eat them. Always a plus in my book.
Sara C.
Astoria, NY
Love this better than the original snickers. Love the crispy taste to it and love that they come in 2 small squares so I can save a piece for later.
Paige H.
Scarborough , ON
Where can you find these?
kaci o.
Are these better than regular snickers?
Veronica O.
Midland, TX
Melinda V.
Ocala, FL
Would love to try this even though I don't need it
Emmaline P.
So good! Better than regular snickers by far.