BY SNICKERS

• Each individual SNICKERS® Crisper square has less than 100 calories

Dalba C.
The best chocolate bar I've had! Hits the spot every time!!! When I'm hungry I always reach for a snickers bar and it makes me feel better right away.
Cindy L.
Cameron, NC
Not as good as the original snickers candy bar but I like the crispies in it. Gives it a little bit of a different texture and less of a peanut taste.
Julie K.
Kent, WA
I got this in my #spirtvoxbox and I am in love!!! It's better than the original, I couldn't just eat one! I am going to target after work to buy more.
Marisha B.
New favorite!
-perfect crunchiness and nutty taste
-I'm obsessed with rice cereal
-good combination
-Buy the six fun size pack!
-Snickers is the best!
Rebecca M.
West Chester, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is such a great new addition to the Snickers brand! I love snickers and this crisper bar has a new added crispy crunch that makes it even better!
Samantha D.
These are so seriously yummy ! The bad part is that they are pretty hard to
Find! But if you haven't had one you for sure need to! They are affordable!
Angie G.
Canton, GA
I picked this up at Kroger as a freebie and it was ok, but I didn't think that it was as good as the original candy bar. I would not purchase it again.
abigail s.
Mount Sterling, IL
This is the PERFECT candy bar. It is very airy with lots of chocolate and a very nice crisp wafer gives it a lot of extra flavor. you cant just eat one
Megan F.
Wichita Falls, TX
Snickers crisper is everything love about a snickers with a little bit of crispy crunch. It is my absolute favorite and my go to every time for candy!
Shamber S.
I tried the Snickers Crisper bar since it was new. I was pleasantly pleased! It was delicious. I also really like that they come in a mini version too.
Paige H.
Scarborough , ON
Where can you find these?
kaci o.
Are these better than regular snickers?
Veronica O.
Midland, TX
Melinda V.
Ocala, FL
Would love to try this even though I don't need it
Emmaline P.
So good! Better than regular snickers by far.