BY SNICKERS

• Each individual SNICKERS® Crisper square has less than 100 calories

Torie D.
Beemer, NE
My favorite out of all the snickers. Right amount of crisp and chocolate. Its delicious. I always have one in my purse for those long day at work cravings
Shawna S.
N Chesterfld, VA
These were not my favorite. It was okay but I would rather have a star crunch or a crackle bar. These were filling though, which is why I put three stars.
Ramiza R.
Not a huge fan of snickers but I love these. They are a lot less sweet than the regular snickers but they are also crunchier. Love them. Would recommend.
Sangeetha J.
Tappan, NY
I received this in my Voxbox today! I usually never eat snickers but this one was soo good! I loved it from the first bite. I would absolutely buy this.
Apryl C.
I'm a huge fan of snickers but this one was just disgusting. The rice Krispy things did not complement the snickers bar at all. I was very disappointed.
brittnee W.
Culver, IN
This has quickly become my absolute favorite candy bar! It's like wrapping a snickers and a rice crispy treat all in one and honestly I can't get enough
Healani B.
Lancaster, CA
Review for: Singles Chocolate 1.41-Ounce Bar 18-Count Box more...
I love these little you can grab them then go snickers is my favorite candy especially with the crispey kind snickers are so satisfying when your hungry
Shamsad B.
New Hope, MN
Actually really like this candy bar. It's the perfect amount of caramel, nuts and chocolate. It's a pretty good size bar too. Would recommend you try it!
vanessa h.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I buy snickers for my husband they are his favorite brand of chocolates, everyone in my family enjoys them. they are great value and very cheap as well.
Ashley S.
Brooklyn, NY
This Snickers was so good! I loved it more than the original and I love that it comes in two pieces so I can save for later. My new fav on-the-go snack!
Paige H.
Scarborough , ON
Where can you find these?
kaci o.
Are these better than regular snickers?
Veronica O.
Midland, TX
Melinda V.
Ocala, FL
Would love to try this even though I don't need it
Emmaline P.
So good! Better than regular snickers by far.