BY SNICKERS

• Each individual SNICKERS® Crisper square has less than 100 calories

Cherie N.
Omaha, NE
Not a fan of these as well. I prefer the original snickers over anything. They have a weird rice crispy like center and they aren't much like a snickers to me.
Daphne A.
Perry, FL
Omg me and my husband love this stickers crisper! It is chocolaty and crispy and oh so good. I would have to say that it is one of the best candy bars around.
Paula L.
Humble, TX
Favorite snack ever! Great product by Snickers, combining the traditional Snickers bar with a crispy layer of goodness. It is really a great, yummy snack bar.
Norma V.
Fort Pierce, FL
I enjoy the original Snickers bar but I actually enjoyed this version more. I really liked the crispies inside because I tend to go for crunchy chocolate bars.
Mary Lee S.
Dodge City, KS
It is addictive!!!! :-) is the best of both worlds the crispiness of rice cereal with the amazing chocolatey taste that only snickers offers. My new favorite.
One of my favorites. I personally thoose these over the other snicker bar's including the ORIGINAL. It's my boyfriends favorite candy bar!!! Five ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ here!!!
Brianna B.
Spring Hill, FL
I like the originals snickers bar better than the crispers one or whatever this is called. The original snickers is better. I bought it from the grocery store
brandi b.
I like the little chrispys that are in this new bar.crunchy good flavor. I don't like the size it comes in. Wish it was one big bar instead to two little ones.
Shannon F.
Algona, IA

Snickers is my all time favorite candy. However they just took their candy making to a whole new level with the snickers crunch! I love it! highly recommended.
Jennifer K.
Eastlake, OH
Delicious! My favorite candy bar, by far. I've always been a fan of crisp-type candy bars and with Snickers being my favorite, it was the best of both worlds.
Paige H.
Scarborough , ON
Where can you find these?
kaci o.
Are these better than regular snickers?
Veronica O.
Midland, TX
Melinda V.
Ocala, FL
Would love to try this even though I don't need it
Emmaline P.
So good! Better than regular snickers by far.