BY SNICKERS

• Each individual SNICKERS® Crisper square has less than 100 calories

Shea L.
Bordentown, NJ
It was really good! I reminded me of this power bar type thing except it's candy so it's not as good for you. Otherwise it was tasty and I liked getting it in my vox box!
Avery R.
San Leandro, CA
I just recently tried these new snickers crisper and they are absolutely amazing. I love the rice crisps added into the Carmel it gives the perfect extra crunch. Love these
Ariana C.
Santa Fe, NM
All I can say is yummy. This taste like a mix of snickers and crunch. Where I live these are rare so when I do find them I buy like 5 bags to make sure I always have some
Claire U.
Saint Peters, MO
The crsiper bar was definitely something different. Almost like a rice crsipy meets snickers. I liked it but would probably stick to a regular snickers if I was buying.
Britney R.
Not really a chocolate fan but this actually tasted good due to the unusual crisp eithin it. very affordable and deliscious . much better than most in terms of taste
Liz B.
These are super delicious. Like eating a star crunch on steroids. Great snack to satisfy your chocolate cravings. Bought on the go at a convenience store. Good price.
Mary F.
Morrilton, AR
I love snickers but I was not impressed with the crisper chocolate bar! I felt like the Rice Krispies maybe took away from the nice rich chocolate & bought taste.
Vensqala C.
Shannon, NC
I really like the crisper Snicker. Once you try these you will never want to have Amy other candy bar the crispy pieces are an excellent add on to this candy bar.
M N.
Mill Valley, CA
Tasty flavor combination, and a fun departure from the same old Snickers - nice to try something new. All in all, however, I prefer the traditional Snickers bar.
Rachel S.
Des Moines, IA
I just tried Snickers Crisper for the first time last week. It reminds me of a rice crispy treat with snickers topping. Not my favorite but will definitely try again. It didn't seem as filling as a regular snickers bar - more of a light snack. Not for a fill your hunger moment.
Paige H.
Scarborough , ON
Where can you find these?
kaci o.
Are these better than regular snickers?
Veronica O.
Midland, TX
Melinda V.
Ocala, FL
Would love to try this even though I don't need it
Emmaline P.
So good! Better than regular snickers by far.