BY SNICKERS

• Each individual SNICKERS® Crisper square has less than 100 calories

Carolyn C.
Sugar Land, TX
Someone who is a genius invented this candy bar. It is delicious! Thank you! I miss good candy bars with crisped rice in them. Nestle's crunch tastes like wax with crisped rice.
Tydesha P.
I gave this a 2 star because in my opinion...nothing can compare to the original snickers bar. The flavor was fine, but it definitely wasn't something I would buy over and over.
Dana F.
Washington, DC
These are good, but I prefer the regular Snickers better. They taste less chocolatey somehow and more like those crispy rice pieces. You can't taste the caramel as much either.
Aukia W.
Hyattsville, MD
I'm stuck in my original ways, but I'm pregnant and I asked my spouse to bring me some chocolate home. He brang me this because the package said new. It was surprisingly good!
Bruna M.
Hoboken, NJ
Really incredible flavor. I just love when the brands do stuff like this, put different and delicious new ingredients. What was better becomes even more!!
Really curious to taste more new flavors...
Brittany J.
Chatsworth, GA
Snickers crisper chocolate bar ; they taste really good . Very affordable. But you really don't get a good amount of chocolate.... However ; it does have a really good taste .
Joleen G.
Murfreesboro, TN
I happen to come across these the other day, an love them. The ones I got are bite size. I feel they're a reasonable price. One is a good snack for work, or school luncheon.
Gretchel M.
Review for: Singles Chocolate 1.41-Ounce Bar 18-Count Box more...
Me encanta esta golosina, excelente merienda y dehecho serviria de buena eleccion a la hora de querer obsequiar a alguna persona especial, me encanta de verdad, seria feliz si me regalaran aunque sea uno de este
Jennifer H.
Arlington, TX
I like these crispers. I enjoy snickers and it tastes similar with a mix of a crunchy cereal taste. I wouldn't pick this over regular snickers but it's a good alternative.
Myranda M.
Mancelona, MI
Im a Snickers girl. And i like crispy treats. So when i saw this at my gas station i had to try it. This is a genius candy bar and so good. It instantly became my favorite.
Paige H.
Scarborough , ON
Where can you find these?
kaci o.
Are these better than regular snickers?
Veronica O.
Midland, TX
Melinda V.
Ocala, FL
Would love to try this even though I don't need it
Emmaline P.
So good! Better than regular snickers by far.