BY SNICKERS

• Each individual SNICKERS® Crisper square has less than 100 calories

Amber H.
Dallas, Tx
Such a good candy bar, such a great flavor combination. And the price is nice for two squares of candy. I try to limit myself to a bar, but, sometimes I get the king size which has four squares. I'd recommend that you try this if you haven't yet, its so good!!
Christine R.
I decided to try this since it was new and I was curious as to what it tastes like, but to me, it was just ok. It's not that this is a bad candy bar, but I like the original way better.
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
I didn't really like it. It reminded me of a different candy bar that I already don't like. When I bite into a snickers I don't want crispy I want the peanuts. That's just my opinion.
Kristen M.
Crooks, SD
Was really good enjoyed it after being in the fridge! I throughly enjoyed my snickers crisper I even go them a few days in a row. They definitely came in handy with my one year old!
Jill K.
Splendora, TX
I love Snickers but arterbtryingvthe crispy Snickers I rhinknits my new favorrite.. I khope that they will soon have them available at more stores.. They are a little hard to find..
Jessica G.
Gaithersburg, MD
Love these I don't like plain chocolate or to much chocolate but I love these that's extra crisp makes it so much better the them original one and you can fine them almost everywhere
Weng Ee T.
State College, PA
I love the OG snickers to begin with and I didn't think they could make it better, but they have! The added crunch is great and it's the perfect on the go snack!
R B.
Snickers were always my favorite.. but this is heaven on earth in a candy sense. Imagine a chocolate covered rice krispie treat with melted caramel inside... yea it's that amazing
Jenny C.
Atlanta, GA
It tastes so good. I am truly in love! Snickers is my childhood snack that has brought me much joy and happiness. It is so creammy and I love that there is caramel on the inside.
Jennifer B.
Review for: Singles Chocolate 1.41-Ounce Bar 18-Count Box more...
Snickers crispers are light and airy and are the best thing next to the original snicker bars. if your a chocolate lover like me you will definatley enjoy these snicker crispers.
Paige H.
Scarborough , ON
Where can you find these?
kaci o.
Are these better than regular snickers?
Veronica O.
Midland, TX
Melinda V.
Ocala, FL
Would love to try this even though I don't need it
Emmaline P.
So good! Better than regular snickers by far.