BY SNICKERS

• Each individual SNICKERS® Crisper square has less than 100 calories

Brandi B.
Tidioute, PA
Love the snickers crisper bar, nice twist to the original and very tasty! I always look for them in the store when I'm craving something sweet. Decent price too, have found them for a dollar! Bargain.
Jazmin M.
Mission, TX
I love Snickers! They are my go to bars when I'm hungry and need a boost. But this bar is not my all time favorite due to the crispy balls inside don't really excite me.
Ewa P.
Brooklyn, NY
I got this item in the spirit vox box. It has an interesting taste. It kind of taste like a granola bar at times with the crisps inside. I was excited to try this but I prefer the original one.
Christie T.
I was never a big Snickers fan until I tried this bar. I absolutely love this candy bar! It has the right amount of crunch and nuts. You can buy this anywhere and its a regular price candy bar,
lana grace m.
Review for: Singles Chocolate 1.41-Ounce Bar 18-Count Box more...
Know 18 people who aren't themselves when they are hungry? or are you that person? never snap at that coworker, kid, or spouse again. they are travel size and wonderful. eat one or eat them all.
Reanna P.
Millport, Al
These are my addiction right now. I normally will not eat a snickers bar but I absolutely love the snickers crispers. It tastes just like a homemade rice Krispy treat with chocolate. Very good.
Regine S.
Tampa, FL
It could be better, I don't really like the crunchy aspect of the chocolate bar I saw it in a walgreens but it wasn't as good as I thought it would be. Really I Just prefer the regular ones.
breanna b.
Boaz, AL
Snickers crisper is so good. I love crispy chocolate,and I am so happy this was made! Only if they keep them I will remain happy! Seems like every time I love something they discontinue it.
Jessica K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Great combination. Interesting flavor. I think anyone should at least try it before they turn it down. I love the size of each bite sized candy as well. Perfect amount of crunch in every bite.
Sabrina C.
Palm Bay, FL
The Snickers Crisper Chocolate Bar took me by surprise. It was extremely different in taste and texture compared to the normal bar. Overall it was good and I would buy again at any shop.
Paige H.
Scarborough , ON
Where can you find these?
kaci o.
Are these better than regular snickers?
Veronica O.
Midland, TX
Melinda V.
Ocala, FL
Would love to try this even though I don't need it
Emmaline P.
So good! Better than regular snickers by far.