BY SNICKERS

• Each individual SNICKERS® Crisper square has less than 100 calories

Tamia B.
Statesville, NC
To say that I love this would be an understatement. I love snickers and crispies so this candy bar was a match made in heaven for me. Any snicker lover should definitely try
Tessa S.
Vale
I don't eat these but it won't let me skip this survey. Don't you hate it when that happens. It's like you go through all of these questions and they never send you anything!
Carmela J.
Gulfport, MS
I remember when these went off themarket and they cam back I sssssssooooo excited!! I like how they have them in two bars now than just one full bar. Eat one now save the other for later!!! I love the crunch of the peanuts and the crispy rice!
Kristy W.
These are so good! I one of these bars free from Influnster to sample and it has become one of my new favorite treats. I love the combination of salty and sweet!
Angel S.
Waycross, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Review for: Sharing Chocolate 2.83-Ounce Bar 18-Count Box more...
This candy bar is so yummy. It has crispy rice, milk chocolate, caramel and peanuts. It comes already portioned into 100 calorie servings. It is absolutely a delightful treat.
Veronica F.
Something delicious and satisfying to have in your purse to kill the hunger. A little doesn't from your original snickers. Plus, always good to have some chocolate around!
Rachel M.
This hurt my teeth. Like the rice crispy things were wayyyyyy too hard in the one I bought.. Too scared to try another lol I'll stick to peanut butter and normal snickers!
Melissa E.
Troup, TX
I really like this candy bar. I like all of the snickers with the peanut butter being at the top. This one isn't as heavy as a regular snickers so like a lighter version
Kaitlin B.
Savannah, TN
I got this product for free in my #SpiritVoxBox. Normally I do not like Snickers, but I decided to give this one a try. It was very good. it had just the right amount of sweet and salty. Very Good. I would recommend trying it.
Tene S.
Baltimore, MD
Tens across the board. This candy is amazing. The crisp is so it. The chocolate has an acquired taste. The price is affordable. I will totally buy again. Amazing flavor!
Paige H.
Scarborough , ON
Where can you find these?
kaci o.
Are these better than regular snickers?
Veronica O.
Midland, TX
Melinda V.
Ocala, FL
Would love to try this even though I don't need it
Emmaline P.
So good! Better than regular snickers by far.