BY SNICKERS

• Each individual SNICKERS® Crisper square has less than 100 calories

Melanie N.
MASSILLON, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Wow wow wow!!! I don't really eat sweets but when I do I always grab a bag of these. I absolutely love these!!! I think they are better than the regular Snickers bars. Snickers really does satisfy your hunger, lol.
Lisa A.
Dixon, CA
These are ok. I'm not sure what I was expecting when I tried them, but since original Snickers are my all-time favorite candy bar, I figured I'd give the crisper version a try. It wasn't anything special and I don't think I"ll buy it again.
David G.
Austin, TX
Great new addition to the Snickers family. Great texture with classic Snickers taste, Comes in 2 convenient pieces so you can easily share or save one for later. Snickers will never disappoint!
heather s.
rome, ny
These are pretty good but honestly I am going to stick to regular snickers and the snickers ice cream bar. This bars chocolate was starting to get white like it was a bit old or something, overall just not as delicious as the regular snickers.
Angeline D.
Lehigh Acres, FL
This candy bar will be my all time fav! I love different types of snickers candy bar! From the normal snickers to now. I am addicted to candy bars and this is my all time favs!
Jennifer L.
Hamersville, OH
This was a nice chocolate bar, that presents a melt in your mouth aspect! However, I personally and not that big with the crunch aspect of this candy. It felt as if it was a rice cake I was biting into and it wasn't that appealing for me
Allison J.
Sacramento, CA
Got this in my spirit Vox box!!! Not usually a huge fan of snickers....but this definitely changed my mind!!

What a great snack!!! It was so good I wish they had put 2 in mine!
Angelina K.
Alger, MI
Review for: Singles Chocolate 1.41-Ounce Bar 18-Count Box more...
Omg i love these its like a rice crispy treat in it with chocolate i bought this from target and i love the rich chocolate feel i eat it every couple weeks on my cheat day!!
Tamia B.
Statesville, NC
To say that I love this would be an understatement. I love snickers and crispies so this candy bar was a match made in heaven for me. Any snicker lover should definitely try
Tessa S.
Vale
I don't eat these but it won't let me skip this survey. Don't you hate it when that happens. It's like you go through all of these questions and they never send you anything!
Paige H.
Scarborough , ON
Where can you find these?
kaci o.
Are these better than regular snickers?
Veronica O.
Midland, TX
Melinda V.
Ocala, FL
Would love to try this even though I don't need it
Emmaline P.
So good! Better than regular snickers by far.