BY SNICKERS

• Each individual SNICKERS® Crisper square has less than 100 calories

Eilish D.
Sturbridge, MA
My all time favorite chocolate!!!!! I buy it a lot and it's amazing lol it's not pricey at all. Just a few dollars. Doesn't compare to any other chocolate candies. I highly recommend it. It's so good it's my favorite out there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Harmony I.
Las Vegas, NV
I'm a big stickers lover and when I saw the crisper I had to try it. The dark chocolate, nuts and marshmallows are yummy. I like to put them in the fridge and eat them when they are cold. I highly recommend them to anyone that loves stickers.
Gage C.
Wonderful taste! It's different from the regular sinkers bar (which is probably what they were going for) but it's like an awesome twist or mash-up between snickers and crunch! The taste is very sweet, but the added crunch is really awesome!
ruby h.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I love this new snickers I think its better then the original. I love the crisps and everything about it . I also like that the chocolate doesn't leave a weird taste in my mouth.
Haley S.
Wyoming, OH
These are sooo delicious!!! I love the regular snickers bar, but I loved the added crunch you get with these. They're just like the regular bar with a small twist. I would definitely recommend buying these.
Kyana T.
Someone offered me one of these and I didn't think it would be that good but I tried it and it was pretty good . I would reach for the regular snickers instead of this one though.
Holland M.
Charlotte, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I absolutely love candy so when I saw this new take on the snickers I had to try it! It was very good but I still think I prefer the original better! Still a great product to try!
Alexis B.
Columbia, SC
I want to start off by saying the snickers crispers is a new break through for me. My first taste and I had to go back and get more. It's a perfect balance of chocolate and caramel and the crispy bits.. overall delicious
Lana E.
Owensville, MO
Review for: Singles Chocolate 1.41-Ounce Bar 18-Count Box more...
Great snack for your chocolate craving! Creamy chocolate and peanut combination is delightful. Tastes amazing! Great snack to have once a week. Affordable price for the amount. Keep handy to throw in lunches or in your purse. Will repurchase.
Sarah H.
I first had this when a co-worker brought in a few and gave one to me. I was skeptical because it was new but I ended up loving it. It's usually a good value wherever you go too.
Paige H.
Scarborough , ON
Where can you find these?
kaci o.
Are these better than regular snickers?
Veronica O.
Midland, TX
Melinda V.
Ocala, FL
Would love to try this even though I don't need it
Emmaline P.
So good! Better than regular snickers by far.