BY SNICKERS

• Each individual SNICKERS® Crisper square has less than 100 calories

Amy D.
Plover, WI
Tried these the other day. They come packaged as two squares instead of a whole bar like the regular Snickers. It was really good... crispy. I also got it for 50 cents at Michael's!
Megan O.
Chesnee, SC
Review for: Singles Chocolate 1.41-Ounce Bar 18-Count Box more...
Snickers is such a conman candy. Everyone in the world gets an idea of how great it is. From the gooey inside to the soft yummy chocolate on the outside and the crunchy peanuts it's so delicious. Could eat it everyday with out getting tired of it.
Chelsea M.
Ft Leonard Wd, MO
It must just be me. But I do not like these. It tastes exactly like a crunch bar. The way it's made is perfectly fine and my daughter loves them. So if she is happy, I am happy too
Samantha S.
Cincinnati, OH
I love snickers and this is a fun one to try if you do too. Lots of caramel and the perfect amount of crunch. Whenever you're looking for a little treat give it and try. I'd definitely but again!
Maryanne A.
I received this product complimentary as part of the Spirit Voxbox.
It was so good, much better than the regular flavors. The crispy aspect of it really made it a unique and delicious product. Would buy again.
Sherilyn O.
Oahu
Review for: Singles Chocolate 1.41-Ounce Bar 18-Count Box more...
I love these little bars, it's just enough to to get my chocolate candy fix and yet is satifying most of the time (sometimes I need more than one!) I love the nuts and combo that makes snickers snickers. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Anita K.
Orlando, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Already loved snickers to begin with but the extra crisp makes it even better! I received this in the spirit vox box and loved it! I will definitely be purchasing this in the future.
Melanie B.
Delicious! Definitely one of my favorite chocolate bars ever. I found them at my local Target and decided to try them instead of the regular. Best decision ever!
Emily P.
Brookings, SD
I got this in an influenster box and was immediately excited to try it. I really like the smaller size, it's easier to eat than a normal candy bar. I think the taste is the same as a normal snickers but it's way crunchier which I enjoy very much.
Lisa A.
Dixon, CA
These are ok. I'm not sure what I was expecting when I tried them, but since original Snickers are my all-time favorite candy bar, I figured I'd give the crisper version a try. It wasn't anything special and I don't think I"ll buy it again.
Paige H.
Scarborough , ON
Where can you find these?
kaci o.
Are these better than regular snickers?
Veronica O.
Midland, TX
Melinda V.
Ocala, FL
Would love to try this even though I don't need it
Emmaline P.
So good! Better than regular snickers by far.