BY SNICKERS

• Each individual SNICKERS® Crisper square has less than 100 calories

Shaneen P.
Nampa , ID
I love these, they're delicious and have a nice crunch to them. I'm not a big fan of regular snickers but this one is actually pretty good. I got them on sale at Albertsons. They have less of a nutty flavor than regular snickers, if they're on sale again I would buy them.
Ministy H.
Marion, IN
I love this candy bar because it is a perfect mixture of a crisp bar and a snickers. Perfect texture!!! I eat one at least a couple times a month. For a couple dollars its a perfect snack for the price. I recommend if you haven't already tried this you should!!!!
Tara B.
Bothell, WA
Hands down best Snickers bars yet!! Crunchy, chewy and nutty!!! Can't beat that! Comes with two squares per package. Great for small treat or just down them both as it's hard not to.
Hannah B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This snickers bar is so yummy! I love to enjoy it as a small treat every once in a while. The crunch is very satisfying and I like the flavor. My only complaints are that it isnt good for you and it contains a few bad ingredients. However, it is very afforable.
Heather D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This is my favorote snickers. Its like a crunch combined with a snickers. I love the crisp! It males the candy so much better. I can never find them at my school!
Byron M.
Maricopa, AZ
I came across these Snickers Peanut Butter bars earlier this year when I went to buy a regular Snickers bar in an airport between flights. My first thought was 'Wow, snickers and peanut butter.... yummy". And that's exactly what this is, Yummy. I'm a big Snickers lover, and didn't think anything could compare. Wrong. When you take a bite you get the usual Snickers taste then the peanut butter hits your taste buds and like the other reviewer said, this is a hit for the makers of Snickers. I live overseas where only regular Snickers are available. I brought back two bags of these snack size bars two weeks ago from the U.S. and then ordered another batch from Amazon for my husband to bring back from a business trip to the U.S. this week. We put these in the freezer along with our regular Snickers bars and both are great frozen
Rhythm C.
Austin, TX
Similar to a KitKat this candy bar has the crunch with the flavor of a Snickers bar. I still prefer the normal Snickers bar, but this crispy version makes a great alternative. I would recommend this product.
Maklisha F.
Kannapolis, NC
I'm a snickers fan and I didn't like them adding different things to snickers lol I was an original girl. But when they came out with the crisper it was heaven sent
Brenda S.
Ogden
YUMMY for the tummy. I love this candy bar. Great for the little get you by snack. I love it frozen. I keep my stash in the freezer and grab it when I need to take care of the craving for chocolate.
Christopher K.
Cheyenne, WY
In my opinion, so much better than the originals. Never really have been a fan of Snickers, but was craving some chocolate so I stole one from my wife. The crispiness makes it 10 fold better than the original.
Paige H.
Scarborough , ON
Where can you find these?
kaci o.
Are these better than regular snickers?
Veronica O.
Midland, TX
Melinda V.
Ocala, FL
Would love to try this even though I don't need it
Emmaline P.
So good! Better than regular snickers by far.