BY SNICKERS

• Each individual SNICKERS® Crisper square has less than 100 calories

Kate K.
Havertown, PA
Review for: Singles Chocolate 1.41-Ounce Bar 18-Count Box more...
Snickers are great! But when I go for the chocolate and caramel I would rather pick up a Milky Way! Still a delicious treat though. I would say I only really eat them if they're offered to me. I don't go out of my way to buy them. But I also know a lot of people who do.
Maria L.
Vestal, NY
If a rice crispy treat had a baby with a snickers bar this would be it. Although it does taste good, it is not as satisfying as an actually snickers so I wouldn't depend on it as an alternative for a quick lunch.
Jaime L.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
I actually don't like this. snickers isn't my favorite candy, but I figured that the crispier one would taste better. I think it has too many wafers and it took away from the actual SNICKERS tates
Serena C.
Babson Park , FL
I recently had one of these. I love snickers already but the extra crunch in this candy is perfect. I love how it comes in 4 pieces so you can enjoy it thought out the day.
Dana N.
Aurora, IL
This chocolate became one of my favorities. I definitely went out and I bought more. You can never forget the taste. It is not Pricey at all it is affordable. It has a really good value. The taste is perfect. I definitely recommend it to my family, friends, and everyone else
Samantha T.
I received this in my VOXBOX with Influenster and it was incredibly good. I am a huge fan of snickers and I really enjoyed this kind of Snickers. Of course I would like more, since it feels like you don't get as much due to them being in squares, but I overall loved it!
M M.
Review for: Singles Chocolate 1.41-Ounce Bar 18-Count Box more...
Bought one at Walgreens as a snack to keep at my desk while I work and I am so so glad I did! It's like if a kit kat and a snickers bar had a beautiful baby together. I also love that the packaging is resealable! Definitely at the top of my list for favorite candy bars.
Danyiah K.
Brunswick, GA
Review for: Singles Chocolate 1.41-Ounce Bar 18-Count Box more...
The crisps snickers is NEW. So I decided to tey it and it is really good. The can by bar is covered in chocolate and when you bite down in it, it tastes so good. I loves this candy bar and it cost about a dollar. I would buy another candy bar because they are really good.
Tara H.
Collierville, TN
YUM! I never really crave a snickers but ever since I tried this I have been craving this snickers! Crispy, sweet, and salty. I recommend the snack size for portion control since I am a dietitian!
Margaret K.
Edgewater, MD
This was an ok product. I felt like I was getting less for my money than when I bought a normal snickers, it was really light. It tasted okay, but I don't think I'll go out of my way to buy it again, unless I have several really good coupons. 5/10, I do not recommend.
Paige H.
Scarborough , ON
Where can you find these?
kaci o.
Are these better than regular snickers?
Veronica O.
Midland, TX
Melinda V.
Ocala, FL
Would love to try this even though I don't need it
Emmaline P.
So good! Better than regular snickers by far.