BY SNICKERS

• Each individual SNICKERS® Crisper square has less than 100 calories

Ashley M.
I received this item in my spirit voxbox. Snickers are not my favorite candy to begin with but I still like them. This one was okay. It definitely isn't my favorite but it was still good none the less.
Rumana M.
Astoria, NY
OMG. I am a fan of the regular old snickers bar, but this is quite an improvement. Adding caramel to anything always makes everything a hundred times better. Caramel is life.
Jessica J.
Snikers are very tasty , and the caramel inside of it makes it better. Honestly try putting your sneaker inside of the fridge and after eat it. You'll fall in love if you haven't fallen in love yet LOL
Alexis M.
Muncie, IN
The Snickers Crisper Chocolate Bar did not taste like a Snickers at all. Snickers are my favorite candy bar so I thought this would be a nice variation but I was disappointed. The "crispy wafer" tasted stale and I would not recommend to anyone who usually likes Snickers.
Maria L.
Vestal, NY
If a rice crispy treat had a baby with a snickers bar this would be it. Although it does taste good, it is not as satisfying as an actually snickers so I wouldn't depend on it as an alternative for a quick lunch.
Jessica C.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Extra crispy and tastes so good. the goodness of a regular bar but better. the perfect combination of crispy and chocolatey. it is also lighter since it is crispy and you won't feel as bad after eating it
Brianna N.
Fostoria, OH
These are pretty good but the Carmel tastes sweeter for some reason, almost too sweet. But the crispy-ness is so good! I got mine at Kroger at a discount so the price was really good. I say try it!
Lisa S.
Mount Vernon, GA
I love this version of the snicker!

I'm a serious snicker-bar-aholic, seriously, there must be a support group for people like me. I love them. I love them ALL.

But, this one, is different. It's light and I don't feel guilty after I eat it.

It's like sinner meets heaven.
Kate K.
Havertown, PA
Review for: Singles Chocolate 1.41-Ounce Bar 18-Count Box more...
Snickers are great! But when I go for the chocolate and caramel I would rather pick up a Milky Way! Still a delicious treat though. I would say I only really eat them if they're offered to me. I don't go out of my way to buy them. But I also know a lot of people who do.
Jaime L.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
I actually don't like this. snickers isn't my favorite candy, but I figured that the crispier one would taste better. I think it has too many wafers and it took away from the actual SNICKERS tates
Paige H.
Scarborough , ON
Where can you find these?
kaci o.
Are these better than regular snickers?
Veronica O.
Midland, TX
Melinda V.
Ocala, FL
Would love to try this even though I don't need it
Emmaline P.
So good! Better than regular snickers by far.