BY SNICKERS

• Each individual SNICKERS® Crisper square has less than 100 calories

Jamie S.
Loved it the first time i tried it. The texture...creamy crunchy salty rich sweet...and it doesn't have as many calories as the regular snickers...which i love too! Tjis is a different taste for a candy bar but its a good combination. I ended by buying 4 bags of the fun size ones.
Katie H.
Bowling Green, KY
Snicker's Crisper are delightful. They taste great and are unlike any other candy on the shelf. I would highly recommend this bar to anyone who is looking to try something new.
Alisha B.
Fairchild Afb, WA
These are actually really good. I received them for review purposes from another company and was very pleased as I hadn't tried them prior to. My husband equally enjoyed them!
Cynthia N.
Houston , TX
These are heavenly! They taste soooo yummy! I actually like the combination that Snickers put together with this one. It has like a kit Kat bred with a snickers. It's amazing!
Jessica J.
Snikers are very tasty , and the caramel inside of it makes it better. Honestly try putting your sneaker inside of the fridge and after eat it. You'll fall in love if you haven't fallen in love yet LOL
Marlene T.
Salisbury , MD
Very yummy bar! Not as dense as a regular snickers bar which I liked a lot! And may I say I was very surprised that the whole pack was only 190 calories! Would definitely buy
Rumana M.
Astoria, NY
OMG. I am a fan of the regular old snickers bar, but this is quite an improvement. Adding caramel to anything always makes everything a hundred times better. Caramel is life.
Aubree S.
Clarksville, AR
So good!! I'm pretty picky about my candy but this candy is a top pick. It is so delicious and of course crispy!! The flavor is just so wonderful. Really the only candy that can compare is the original snickers.
Ashley M.
I received this item in my spirit voxbox. Snickers are not my favorite candy to begin with but I still like them. This one was okay. It definitely isn't my favorite but it was still good none the less.
Jessica J.
Livermore, CA
I was nervous with this candy because it takes out the crunch that I was used to with a Snickers. What it replaced it with was nothing short of awesome. The crisp adds a nice texture to the entire treat. You get the normal Snickers quality with the added flavor of the crisp.
Paige H.
Scarborough , ON
Where can you find these?
kaci o.
Are these better than regular snickers?
Veronica O.
Midland, TX
Melinda V.
Ocala, FL
Would love to try this even though I don't need it
Emmaline P.
So good! Better than regular snickers by far.