BY SNICKERS

• Each individual SNICKERS® Crisper square has less than 100 calories

Jessica M.
Cedar Bluff, AL
I picked one of these up to try something new today. it was okay not really for me I didn't like the crisper bar as much as i thought i would. but it was pretty reasonably priced.
Sarra B.
This snickers was good and crispy but does not compare to the original snickers. I liked the crunchiness of the candy but I see myself grabbing the original snickers before grabbing this one at the store.
Rachel L.
Atlanta, GA
At 190 calories per pack, they are the #perfect crunchy #chocolatey snack without all the fat and unneeded #calories! You can even eat one now and save one for later with the #convenient 2 square pack. Yummy!
Richelle B.
West Columbia, WV
I hate snickers so I was very disappointed to receive this in my VoxBox! But I gave it to a friend that really loves snickers and he seemed to really enjoy it! If you like snickers it may be something you want to try, but for someone who doesn't like them, it's not a good surprise.
Andrea D.
Hacienda Hts, CA
This was not my favorite snickers :/ sorry ! Just the texture of the inside was not good. I felt like the different ingredients didn't go well together but the original is the best
Jamie S.
Loved it the first time i tried it. The texture...creamy crunchy salty rich sweet...and it doesn't have as many calories as the regular snickers...which i love too! Tjis is a different taste for a candy bar but its a good combination. I ended by buying 4 bags of the fun size ones.
Vannesa N.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Singles Chocolate 1.41-Ounce Bar 18-Count Box more...
I love these chelates they are one of my favorites always when I was hungry or craving something I would buy this chocolates and I was always satisfied with this little treat they are worth the purchase
Heather P.
Clearfield, UT
I was pleasantly surprised by the Snickers Crisper bar. I love the original and wasn't expecting to really like this one, but I did. It reminds me of Whatchamacallit. I still love the original more, but if I'm in the mood for something more crispy and chewy I'll pick this one up.
Samantha H.
I just got a few of these snickers bars for Easter baskets. They were, across the board, loved by all of us. They kind of remind me of a "whatchamacallit" anyone remember those?
Breanna M.
Reseda, CA
This is everything I want in a snickers. I love rice crisp in candy and this here is no exception. I feel the addition really compliments the traditional flavor of a snickers well and its more fun to eat!
Paige H.
Scarborough , ON
Where can you find these?
kaci o.
Are these better than regular snickers?
Veronica O.
Midland, TX
Melinda V.
Ocala, FL
Would love to try this even though I don't need it
Emmaline P.
So good! Better than regular snickers by far.