BY SNICKERS

• Each individual SNICKERS® Crisper square has less than 100 calories

Erin M.
Harleysville, PA
This hit the spot! A yummy snickers bar with an extra crunch! Definitely pick this up when you see it around. It is a good thing to eat when you have a random chocolate craving as i did and was happy to see this in my vox box when i opened it.
Samantha H.
Alliance, OH
Original snickers is way better! I'm not a huge fan of the Krispy things in this candy bar. ( I hate crunch bars and candy of that nature) but if you love this types of candy bars then you might enjoy this.
Crystal C.
Asheboro, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I really like the crunchy ness of the cand ly and who doesn't love snickers in fact when i bought one i planed on eating both pieces but my nephew snatched it before i could eat it
Cassandra C.
Moreno Valley, Ca
Review for: Singles Chocolate 1.41-Ounce Bar 18-Count Box more...
I loveeeee snickers but these crisper singles are one of the best right now! They have a crispy texture to them and they just felt in your mouth! I love these, I never hesitate to buy this 18 ct pack because I know they won't last long and they are definitely more cheaper by the box!😌😍
Jessica M.
Cedar Bluff, AL
I picked one of these up to try something new today. it was okay not really for me I didn't like the crisper bar as much as i thought i would. but it was pretty reasonably priced.
Carla R.
Thiells, Ny
Snickers is my favorite chocolate because of the peanuts! I love peanuts! And every single version of sneakers I've tried so far are good! That's the first chocolate I pick when I stop by convenience store
Tara S.
murrieta , ca
Snickers pb is my favorite candy but this one is a close second. The chocolate has a good flavor and it is a good value. I would recommend this to others and will buying it again.
Cristyanna J.
Clovis, CA
Omg by far one of my favorite snickers I had gotten it just to try it out and I loved it the crunch the taste and of course they are cheap as all heck :) I would definitely recommend this to everyone try it
Madi G.
Lindstrom, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are super yummy! I got one in my Spirit Voxbox and ate it right up! It didn't fully remind me of a snickers. It was like a whole new candy bar. I would purchase this again.
Kelly S.
I personally prefer the original Snickers, but this one isn't bad. It just takes like rice crispies were added into the mix, which isn't necessarily a bad thing. Still, can't go wrong with any kind of Snickers!
Paige H.
Scarborough , ON
Where can you find these?
kaci o.
Are these better than regular snickers?
Veronica O.
Midland, TX
Melinda V.
Ocala, FL
Would love to try this even though I don't need it
Emmaline P.
So good! Better than regular snickers by far.