BY SNICKERS

• Each individual SNICKERS® Crisper square has less than 100 calories

Elizabeth K.
I like the Crisper better than the original Snickers. It has crisped rice in it which adds a lightness to the "heavy" / rich ingredients like peanuts and caramel. I wasn't a big fan of the original Snickers and rarely bought it, because I felt like it would take a long time to digest. I find myself reaching for the Crisper a couple times a month though. This is definitely a better snack imo.
Sophia G.
Dallas, TX
I love this new snickers bar! I stopped by to get some gasoline at the gas station. duh! lol The price is just right. Regular candy bar. Definitely cured my hanger. The flavor is amazing. Love the crunchiness. I like it better than the original snickers bar
Felicia B.
Cpe Canaveral, FL
I had these the other day for the first time and it was life changing! Finally a nice Crispy combo! It's very different and you'll keep wanting more! It's not expensive either! You'll wanna buy the whole box 😂
Kendra M.
Olathe, KS
My husband found these for 50 cents. So I tried it and I was in love. It is so yummy and my mouth is watering for more. The crisp does not take away from the snickers flavor at all.
Grace G.
Hialeah Gdns, FL
Delicious chocolate! It is actually crispier than your regular one, but still very tasty. I tried it with some ice cream and it was a great idea! Good for an afternoon sweet treat!
Chrissy O.
Setauket, NY
This chocolate has quickly become my favorite little indulgence. I love the crisp with the chocolate in it and keep buying it as I run out! The note size ones especially are perfect for a little snack and treat!
Empress C.
stone mountain
This is a delicious snack! Its very crunchy and mouth watering, I live eating them honestly the best.I the packaging you will receive two small square chocolate goodies.Absolutely great.! Go get yours😊!!
Lexi l.
Philadelphia, PA
This was a surprise treat. Snickers are usually good, but this definitely exceeded expectations. I would recommend it for a treat. The flavor is amazing and the texture is so unique. Always a great price!
Erika B.
Jacksonville, FL
Surprisingly good. I usually stick to the basics but I liked the crispy taste which was a great addition to the already enjoyable snickers bar. Try it out, you won't be disappointed!
Ashley A.
Staten Island, NY
This snickers bar is so good. The crispy part just makes it a lot better. I get this usually whenever i'm at the mall and its a good price - especially the pack that comes with a lot of little ones.
Paige H.
Scarborough , ON
Where can you find these?
kaci o.
Are these better than regular snickers?
Veronica O.
Midland, TX
Melinda V.
Ocala, FL
Would love to try this even though I don't need it
Emmaline P.
So good! Better than regular snickers by far.