BY SNICKERS

• Each individual SNICKERS® Crisper square has less than 100 calories

Misha  T.
Cincinnati, OH
My co worker brought a pack of bite sized crisper snickers to the office. These things are delicious. I was skeptical, but decided to give them a shot anyway. I was not disappointed
Alison E.
Whitestone, NY
I am a major snickers fan and had to try this the second I found them in my local store after seeing the advertisements for them. I actually love them more than the traditional snickers! I like that there is a bit less caramel and a lot more crunch! I have already repurchased several times.
Erika A.
Medford, MA
Absolutely delicious! I received the Snickers Crisper in my spirit voxbox this month and I loved it! I am a huge fan of snickers in general and the crunch on the Snickers Crisper was perfect! I was so bummed that I didn't have more and am contemplating going out to the store to buy some!
Michelle S.
You're hooked on first bite! These things are amazing! I try not to eat a lot of sweets, but this is now new go to! Every once in a while I'll grab a few and hid them so no one in my house can find them. Haha.
Jess T.
I was so excited to see this in the spirit Voxbox! I shared it with my son and it was a big hit with him too. Now I'm craving more and I'm about to send my boyfriend out for another!
Kaitlyn J.
Wallkill, NY
1,245 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These were actually really good. Made me think of a cookie I could easily eat two packs of these in one sitting. They are pretty easy to find now in gas stations. A nice quick snack.
cheronica l.
Review for: Singles Chocolate 1.41-Ounce Bar 18-Count Box more...
Snickers crisper singles chocolate candy bars are great. I recently purchased them on sale and my family loves them. The box did not last a week in our home. The flavor is much better than other brands that we have tried in the past and my family demands that I repurchase them again.
Cristyanna J.
Clovis, CA
Omg by far one of my favorite snickers I had gotten it just to try it out and I loved it the crunch the taste and of course they are cheap as all heck :) I would definitely recommend this to everyone try it
Jessica M.
Cedar Bluff, AL
I picked one of these up to try something new today. it was okay not really for me I didn't like the crisper bar as much as i thought i would. but it was pretty reasonably priced.
Samantha H.
Alliance, OH
Original snickers is way better! I'm not a huge fan of the Krispy things in this candy bar. ( I hate crunch bars and candy of that nature) but if you love this types of candy bars then you might enjoy this.
Paige H.
Scarborough , ON
Where can you find these?
kaci o.
Are these better than regular snickers?
Veronica O.
Midland, TX
Melinda V.
Ocala, FL
Would love to try this even though I don't need it
Emmaline P.
So good! Better than regular snickers by far.