BY SNICKERS

• Each individual SNICKERS® Crisper square has less than 100 calories

Courtney K.
I've never been a snickers fan because I don't like peanuts but this was so good! It was much more crispier than bitey. It had a great chocolate flavor, not just artificial chocolate. It was kind of like a Crunch bar and Snickers together!
Sinai Z.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is oe of my my favorite chocolates ! I love the snickers and crispers combination ! Its like 2 in 1. The textures just explode in your mouth and lets not talk about the flavor !! Woo! I really like this chocolate !! Is my favorite !
Melissa O.
Orlando, FL
These are literally my new fav candy bar. I tried it 3 days ago and I'm hooked. Its not as heavy as the original snickers because of the rice crisp which is great. I have a bag of minis in my kitchen cabinet hiding from my kids. shhhh.
Michele A.
Lake Charles, LA
I love these! They're a regular snickers taste but with a nice crunch. So sweet. So delicious. I like this better than regular snickers because it feels more decadent. 10/10 would recommend! I love it.
Sam C.
I love Snickers. Matter of fact, I love anything that has chocolate, nugget, caramel and nuts mixed together. So add in some rice crispies and you get these. It's a good combination of crunch and chew, a candy bar you can really sink your teeth into. Highly unique and delicious.
 Patricia H.
Cedar Springs , MI
I love the crispy bite every time I think it was the best decision ever I think they are affordable I probably eat at least one a week I think they are a great value I definitely would recommend them
Teresa N.
Silver Spgs, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I will probably get a lot of slack for this but these are awful. I did not care for these at all.  I always like trying new things and have n't found anything from Snicker's I didn't love until this one. My husband likes them and so do the kid but these are just not for me.
Brooke B.
Statesboro, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Delicious!! I don't see these around very often where I live so when I do I have to get a ton of them! They have a great taste and crunch to them. The perfect amount of snickers and crunch. I recommend
Emily M.
Shippensburg, PA
I got this in my #Spirit VoxBox and I can't say that I was disappointed! I enjoyed the crisp of this new snickers bar and I couldn't eat just one of the squares! May be purchasing these in the near future as a tasty snack to eat!
Angie S.
Review for: Singles Chocolate 1.41-Ounce Bar 18-Count Box more...
I received these in a previous vox box and omg they were good. I'm not a huge fan of snickers so I wasn't too hyped to try it but I did anyways and next thing I knew I was at the store buying more
Paige H.
Scarborough , ON
Where can you find these?
kaci o.
Are these better than regular snickers?
Veronica O.
Midland, TX
Melinda V.
Ocala, FL
Would love to try this even though I don't need it
Emmaline P.
So good! Better than regular snickers by far.