BY SNICKERS

• Each individual SNICKERS® Crisper square has less than 100 calories

Brigid L.
These are so good! Just when you think a snickers bar can't get any better they come out with these!!! Since I discovered the I have had them a couple of times and loved every second of them. They are creamy, nutty and crispy. Simply delicious
Leigh R.
I'm usually a big Snickers fan but this one didn't do it for me. It tasted like a poorly executed knockoff of a Whatchmacallit bar. I'll stick to the tried and true regular Snickers going forward. Or the almond. Or maybe the peanut butter...
Brooke C.
Syracuse, NY
I love Snickers. The crisp they added to this particular bar made it that much better. The price is just like any other candy bar. The size is just right. I get one probably once a month. And recommend them to other people on a regular.
Jessica H.
Floral City, FL
I go crazy for this candy. I have always like peanuts, crispy rice, chocolate and caramel together. They blend so well. I try to eat this candy bar every chance I get. I have never been a candy bar or even any type of candy person my entire life. But I can't get enough of this candy bar
Aleisha S.
Des Moines, IA
I love Snickers, but I don't recommend these. The first one I tried was really dry and didn't taste very good. I checked and it was definitely not expired. I tried another a few weeks later thinking I just got a bad one, but it was the same dry crumbly gritty taste of the first one. I'll stick to regular Snickers in the future.
Vicki G.
Aurora, NE
This new Snickers Crisper is my favorite yet! I have always liked snickers but this is almost a combination between a Snickers and a Whatchamacallit! It is so yummy and has a lot of caramel and crispies!
Courtney K.
I've never been a snickers fan because I don't like peanuts but this was so good! It was much more crispier than bitey. It had a great chocolate flavor, not just artificial chocolate. It was kind of like a Crunch bar and Snickers together!
Adrienne Z.
Miami beach, FL
I actually tried this for the first time ever 2 days ago and its probably my new favorite chocolate bar! I bought it from the convenient store at my work, which worries me because now I might eat them everyday. Really, they are that good.
Natoya C.
Bronx, NY
Love, love, love this candy bar. It provide best of both worlds in a chocolate bar including nuts, caramel and Rice Krispies!!! I literally had one a day one for 2 weeks straights 😁 my waistline hated it but my stomach loved every morsel!
Theresa A.
Found this amazing chocolate crispy bar at the checkout line as an afterthought. My afterthought was what do I need to eat so I could eat this after! I like the rice crispies in my candy bars and to combine it with snickers was perfect.
Paige H.
Scarborough , ON
Where can you find these?
kaci o.
Are these better than regular snickers?
Veronica O.
Midland, TX
Melinda V.
Ocala, FL
Would love to try this even though I don't need it
Emmaline P.
So good! Better than regular snickers by far.