BY SNICKERS

• Each individual SNICKERS® Crisper square has less than 100 calories

Caren D.
Providence, NC
Tasty and good great price and is sold almost every where. do not like that it melts so quickly and that there is no snickers option with out peanuts. other brands offer more of a verity then snickers but for thee price I would recommend to others
Catherine P.
Norfolk, VA
Snickers Crisper is delicious. It is the fun and satisfaction of Snickers with a layer of airy rice that adds crunch! There isn't another candy bar like this on the market and it is the same price as the original! I can't wait to have another!
Shelby N.
nederland,tx
Review for: Singles Chocolate 1.41-Ounce Bar 18-Count Box more...
These are so good! I bought the 18 count to hand out to my cheer team and they LOVED them! Haha they have been asking for them every week since I handed them out! They are a hit at any party I throw and I usually keep them for the kids at church when they answer a bible question! You definitely want to buy the big pack it'll go fast!
Nicole W.
Meridian, CA
I love these candy bars! The crispy bits in the candy are fantastic! I love the combination of the caramel, the nuts, the nouget, everything! It's all such a wonderful flavor. I love to freeze them and then eat them while they're super cold!!!
Alyssa M.
Greensboro, NC
I received this product in my #SpritVoxBox and I couldn't be happier about it! It tasted delicious. The packaging was cute (a pretty blue color)! There were a lot of peanuts in it, but they didn't overpower the chocolate. I would eat it again!
Andrea S.
Carbondale, IL
I did not care for this overall. I tried it twice and both times I was disappointed. Kinda a strange taste to it, not like a real Snickers bar with just crisp added. Something tastes very different about it.
Brigid L.
These are so good! Just when you think a snickers bar can't get any better they come out with these!!! Since I discovered the I have had them a couple of times and loved every second of them. They are creamy, nutty and crispy. Simply delicious
Emma S.
Reading, PA
The Snickers Crisper Chocolate Bar is a great product that is most defiantly worth its affordable price. Great flavor including chocolate, peanuts, caramel, and crispy crackers. Good value as well and repurchase worthy as well. LOVE THIS BRAND
Ashley G.
Hattiesburg , MS
I actually like the Snickers Crisper better than the original Snickers bar. All the same goodness of the original, but with crispy rice too. Kind of like a Crunch Bar and Snickers bar had a baby. Very fresh. Will purchase again in the future.
dylan b.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Singles Chocolate 1.41-Ounce Bar 18-Count Box more...
The new Snickers Crispers are by far the best chocolate candy to have come out within the past few years. Not only do you get the great taste of Snickers, but you also get the crispier crunch which is a great textural aspect to the candy. If I could eat a whole box of these I would.
Paige H.
Scarborough , ON
Where can you find these?
kaci o.
Are these better than regular snickers?
Veronica O.
Midland, TX
Melinda V.
Ocala, FL
Would love to try this even though I don't need it
Emmaline P.
So good! Better than regular snickers by far.