BY SNICKERS

• Each individual SNICKERS® Crisper square has less than 100 calories

Emily H.
Grandview, MO
I wasn't a fan of the Snicker Crisper chocolate bar in particular mainly because I felt there was just too many textures going on in each bite. Snicker needs to just stick to what they do best and not mess with the original layers of the candy bar.
Ashley K.
Fargo, ND
Review for: Singles Chocolate 1.41-Ounce Bar 18-Count Box more...
As a huge snickers fan I am not a fan of these at all. The change of texture just by adding the crunchy puffs in the bar messes with the taste. It's a decent flavor with the puffs but I wouldn't choose it over something that I know tastes better
lindsay l.
So good. I have the biggest sweet tooth ever and knowing that this only has like 100 calories helps me with my guilty pleasures, flavor 10/10, texture 10/10, packaging 10/10, crispiness 7/10. Cant wait to buy it in a store near me!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ana V.
East Bernard, TX
Holy macaroni this has become my addiction!!! I have never been more hooked to a candy bar! Seriously thought I'd hate it when I got a few in a mix bag for trick or treaters now I'm googling where to buy more!
Brenda R.
Review for: Singles Chocolate 1.41-Ounce Bar 18-Count Box more...
Not good at all! If u want something crispy stick to a crunch. It felt think & a bit of crisp just became to overwhelming of a taste. The price was the same as a regular snicker bar. The crisps on it killed the flavor of everything else it has.
Bailey M.
Overland Park, KS
Love this "crisper" version of snickers candy. It's the perfect candy bar if you're craving chocolate/nuts, it's still the classic snickers but with a bit of an added crunch! Great if you love peanuts and chocolate
Debora V.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
Review for: Singles Chocolate 1.41-Ounce Bar 18-Count Box more...
This snickers product might be one of my favorite chocolate snacks. I received it in a voxbox in exchange for an honest review and I think they're amazing! They are low in calories compared to a lot of chocolates. I would recommend trying this!
Cindy M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I'm a big fan of Snickers chocolate, because are really good and delicious, thi one don't have a lot of caramel and that is something good. good product and excellent quality. One bite is like a slice of heaven
Pamela S.
Utica, NY
I heard about snickers crisper from listening to Elvis Duran in the morning. The morning show made it sound delicious! I made my husband run to the store and buy one and I am so glad he did! They are absolutely delicious and just the right size!!
Caren D.
Providence, NC
Tasty and good great price and is sold almost every where. do not like that it melts so quickly and that there is no snickers option with out peanuts. other brands offer more of a verity then snickers but for thee price I would recommend to others
Paige H.
Scarborough , ON
Where can you find these?
kaci o.
Are these better than regular snickers?
Veronica O.
Midland, TX
Melinda V.
Ocala, FL
Would love to try this even though I don't need it
Emmaline P.
So good! Better than regular snickers by far.