BY SNICKERS

• Each individual SNICKERS® Crisper square has less than 100 calories

Cindy S.
Love how Snickers came out with a crispy version. It's light and still has that Snickers taste with the peanuts and caramel. It shouldn't be compared to the original Snickers; they both have two different textures depending on what your preference is.
Jordan B.
Saraland, AL
This item is extremely good! I, as a lover of food, enjoyed this item more than a regular snickers..... this is because I am not fond of peanuts in my candy, but I will eat it.... so, this "Crisper" substitute for the peanuts is so good! I came across this when I was at Sams club buying my candy that I sell at school and there were 2 of these bars in the variety box! It was so good!
Serena C.
I bought Snickers Crisper Bar because I entertained the thought of Snickers infused with crispy rice. I bought one a week ago and it truly exceeded my expectations. The caramel was melted into the rice and the chocolate coating melted in my mouth. It was absolutely delicious and I highly reccomend it to anyone who is a lover of Snickers. They definitely stepped it up.
Jenna P.
Best one yet, crunchy cramael chocolate love it. I have one at least every other day. It's my weakness, it gives you the satisfying chocolate taste you want. With a crunchy bite, you can never go wrong with this candy bar
Jalexia W.
Augusta, GA
These are disgusting .My sisters best-friend gave these to her for her birthday .She didn't like them .So she passed them to me .I love chocolate .Thats why it surprised us both that I didn't enjoy them.I gave them to my friends .They thought they were okay but I wouldn't eat them again.
Esperanza C.
Orlando, FL
I felt indifferent to this new Snickers bar. I don't really feel that the crispy part was really that crispy...or at least, it wasn't crispy enough for me to taste too much of a difference from this bar to a regular Snickers bar. I would much rather buy a regular Snickers any day!
Jennifer H.
This is a nice twist on a snickers. It's like a snickers just with an added crunch. Still has that good old snickers flavor though. Nice when you crave sweet and crunchy! I would definitely get it again
Alexandria B.
Ruskin, FL
I had one of these the other day for the first time being a snickers fan I knew I wouldn't be disappointed. I didn't expect what I got it had rice cereal and it adds a whole new texture which makes this treat different and delicious
Cat M.
Andover, KS
I love that they came out with the crispers version of the snickers bar. I think it has that crunchiness that kit kats have. But mixed with a snickers bar I think it's a great tasting product. But not very healthy
Elizabeth K.
I like the Crisper better than the original Snickers. It has crisped rice in it which adds a lightness to the "heavy" / rich ingredients like peanuts and caramel. I wasn't a big fan of the original Snickers and rarely bought it, because I felt like it would take a long time to digest. I find myself reaching for the Crisper a couple times a month though. This is definitely a better snack imo.
Paige H.
Scarborough , ON
Where can you find these?
kaci o.
Are these better than regular snickers?
Veronica O.
Midland, TX
Melinda V.
Ocala, FL
Would love to try this even though I don't need it
Emmaline P.
So good! Better than regular snickers by far.