BY SNICKERS

• Each individual SNICKERS® Crisper square has less than 100 calories

Erika O.
San Marcos, TX
Review for: Singles Chocolate 1.41-Ounce Bar 18-Count Box more...
Ohmygoodness. When I discovered these, I probably gained 4 pounds in 2 days. They're so amazing! I just hate that they're so small! I actually try to stay OUT of the gas stations because of the addicting crunch of this bar. You know what they say, "you're always chasing that first crunch, and it'll never be as good".
Carmen I.
New York , NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Back in the days there was a snickers crunch which was my fav and it was discontinued now for them to come out with the crisper is a plus the crunch peanuts and chocolate is a great mix the regular one had to much softness
Stephanie A.
Blue Ash, OH
I was very pleasantly surprised at the taste of these Snickers. I am quite the fan of the traditional Snickers but saw these and thought I would try it. I was not at all disappointed. I will definitely continue to purchase these and would recommend them to anyone.
Kiy B.
After hearing raves and reviews about this bar, I decided to give it a try. I was a bit disappointed. The candy isn't nasty or anything, but I was told by multiple people that this bar beat regular snickers bars by a landslide. The bar hardly had a taste to me.
Lisa  H.
Colts Neck, NJ
I liked the packaging of this snickers. The two pieces were convenient for sharing or for saving for later. The rice puffs in the bar gave the snickers a whole new taste however it still incorporated the old great taste of snickers. Overall I would definitely recommend everyone to give this new snickers a try!
Rebecca C.
Woodbury, MN
The only Snickers I buy anymore! These are amazing and they do not stay in our house for very long. Maybe (just maybe) they could put a few less peanuts in there as sometimes it overpowers the rest of the ingredients, but it's still better than not having them!
Melisa C.
Grandin , FL
I tried this one out of curiosity and wasn't instantly sold on the texture. I relate gooey, peanutty and chocolatey when I hear Snickers. I will have one on rare occasions when I want something different. ❤️
Ashley P.
Round lake, IL
Tried this chocolate bar a couple weeks ago. Definitely hit the chocolate craving spot. I need chocolate everyday. It is comparable to a crunch bar but a lot better. Definitely will buy this product again when I have the craving for it. Everyone should try it!
Nisha M.
Cypress, CA
Review for: Singles Chocolate 1.41-Ounce Bar 18-Count Box more...
I have always been a fan of the original snickers bars with their chocolaty coating and Carmel and chewy interior. This crisper singles are the latest flavor and just as delicious. It's more crunchy and just as delicious
Lauren B.
North Adams, MA
I am an avid lover of snickers, but these bars just didn't strike my taste bugs. Their right at Walmart, and not pricey, I just didn't enjoy the crispness in them and they did not compare to the peanut butter Snickers!
Paige H.
Scarborough , ON
Where can you find these?
kaci o.
Are these better than regular snickers?
Veronica O.
Midland, TX
Melinda V.
Ocala, FL
Would love to try this even though I don't need it
Emmaline P.
So good! Better than regular snickers by far.