BY SNICKERS

• Each individual SNICKERS® Crisper square has less than 100 calories

Elizabeth H.
Owensboro, KY
My favorite version of the Snickers candy bar by far! I love the crispy part over the nougat. Plus true caramel is sweet and gooey. I would definitely buy these!

Disclaimer: I received this in the Spirit VoxBox for testing purposes!
Sophina A.
I got this product for free thanks to Influenster in the Spirit Voxbox and I thought it was absolutely delicious! i found it in stores the next day and it wasn't too expensive! i like the crispy which compliments the chocolate. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Madison B.
I received this item free in my Voxbox. I like Snickers so I was excited to have this, and it was good but not really great. I prefer regular snickers better and I feel the rice crisps in this just took away from the candy bar. Nice to have, but won't buy it myself.
Linda C.
Love it!!! It tastes like a snickers bar but with a rice crispy crunch! I just tried it today at work and I'm in love! I'm not sure where to find this or how much it is but I recommend you to try it if you like the regular snickers bar!! I need to go on a hunt ASAP for these!!
Carmen I.
New York , NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Review for: Singles Chocolate 1.41-Ounce Bar 18-Count Box more...
Yessss I got addicted to these candy when they first came out omg it reminded me of a sneaker bar from back in the days called sneaker crunch it was great it just gets tiring after awhile you can find these in a lot of places
Laynet P.
Review for: Singles Chocolate 1.41-Ounce Bar 18-Count Box more...
I remember when this candy bar first came out years ago and then when it was discontinued I was so upset. Luckily, it was recently brought back and I couldn't be happier. It's like mixing a crunch bar with a snickers and it's perfect ! I would recommend it to everyone
Catherine L.
It tastes like the twix cookie mixed with the rest of the snickers. I got this candy bar at Kroger. It was deliciously crunchy and reasonably priced. I liked the caramel and the extra crunch to the candy. I'd recommend this candy bar to all snickers and twix lovers.
Samara K.
Denver, CO
Snickers is such a classic I love it! This product is great for when you're craving chocolate or just in the snacking mood! A personal favorite of mine is to eat a snickers with my ice cream or bake it into a cookie which give the cookie a little something extra! :)
Shannon J.
Toms River, NJ
Not bad. The crisp rice is an interesting addition to the traditional Snickers but ultimately takes away from the peanut flavor of the candy bar. I'd say just stick to the original Snickers if you are a fan of it, the Snickers Crisper leaves something to be desired.
Alexis R.
Fort Worth, TX
One of my favorite candy bars. It's basically a crossover between a rice crispy and a snickers. Very delicious. They're the same price as a regular snickers as well. I've only tried it now that it was sent to me, but I'll consider buying it on my next candy adventure.
Paige H.
Scarborough , ON
Where can you find these?
kaci o.
Are these better than regular snickers?
Veronica O.
Midland, TX
Melinda V.
Ocala, FL
Would love to try this even though I don't need it
Emmaline P.
So good! Better than regular snickers by far.