BY SNICKERS

• Each individual SNICKERS® Crisper square has less than 100 calories

Vivian U.
Indianapolis, IN
Snickers Crisper Chocolate Bar gives you the crunchy chew you love and the chocolate everyone craves and the nugget that we associate with the irresistable taste of Snickers and the hunger satisfying wonder of a snack, its just good. Snickers is America favorite candy bar.
Sydney S.
Mattoon, IL
I don't typically like snickers or eat candy very often. I enjoyed that there were less peanuts and more CRISP. Half of the bar was just enough for my sweet tooth! I recommend this to all the crisp candy lovers!
Jacob V.
Review for: Singles Chocolate 1.41-Ounce Bar 18-Count Box more...
Talk about a satisfying crunch! I enjoyed one of these for the first time at the local movie theater & it was a great snack. Not only did it have everyone's favorite snickers flavor- but also a new & satisfying crunch! Would definitely recommend & enjoy again at a movie.
Kristin D.
Blue River, WI
Review for: Singles Chocolate 1.41-Ounce Bar 18-Count Box more...
These are actually not as good as I thought. I thought it would be nore of like a rice crispy flavor on the inside but it's almost just like the rice Crispin cereal stuck in here with no additional flavor. Pretty bland and not worth it in my opinion but they aren't horrible.
Laken M.
Albany, GA
I received this in my #spiritvoxbox to review and it was so good! It still has that classic snickers taste but with a crispy twist. It has a slight peanut butter taste but that doesn't make it any less appetizing!
Brenda D.
I'm not a fan of chocolate... but this was the first thing I tried out when I opened my Vox box & I absolutely loved it! I love the crispyness but I wasn't able to eat the last square of it cause it was really melted. I would definitely recommend this to everyone I know:)
Liesel R.
Syracuse, NY
It was a tasty candy bar. I don't usually like Snickers because I don't like the peanuts, but the peanuts in this bar just blended in with the crisps so it tasted great. I might actually buy this in the store, though still not my favorite candy. The squares were nice portion sizes, but I think we get less product that way so the price better be less or else it's a rip off.
Alexis R.
Fort Worth, TX
One of my favorite candy bars. It's basically a crossover between a rice crispy and a snickers. Very delicious. They're the same price as a regular snickers as well. I've only tried it now that it was sent to me, but I'll consider buying it on my next candy adventure.
Madison B.
I received this item free in my Voxbox. I like Snickers so I was excited to have this, and it was good but not really great. I prefer regular snickers better and I feel the rice crisps in this just took away from the candy bar. Nice to have, but won't buy it myself.
Sophina A.
I got this product for free thanks to Influenster in the Spirit Voxbox and I thought it was absolutely delicious! i found it in stores the next day and it wasn't too expensive! i like the crispy which compliments the chocolate. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Paige H.
Scarborough , ON
Where can you find these?
kaci o.
Are these better than regular snickers?
Veronica O.
Midland, TX
Melinda V.
Ocala, FL
Would love to try this even though I don't need it
Emmaline P.
So good! Better than regular snickers by far.