BY SNICKERS

• Each individual SNICKERS® Crisper square has less than 100 calories

Tegan R.
I was so excited that this was in the spirit Voxbox and couldn't wait to give it a try. Snickers is already one of my favorite candy bars and this made it even better. I still love the original snickers, but sometimes I am craving something sweet AND salt, and this is perfect.
Krystal R.
Decatur, IL
This was so delicious! I would definitely buy it at the gas station or in the check out line at the grocery store. Although, I did almost choke on it! I would describe it as a mix between a Twix chocolate bar and a Snickers. And I love both, so I LOVED the Snickers Crisper!
Allysia b.
Bedford , VA
Normally I am not a huge fan of chocolate or candy bars for that matter, but I did really enjoy this one! It was the perfect size to have in my bag for between classes. Loved that the nuts and caramel were still there in the smaller size! the addition of the crisps was perfect!
Ally L.
Snickers are already my favorite candy bar, so I really had high hopes for this, and, boy, were they more than met. I honestly think that this BY FAR tops the original snickers bar. I ate them on the way to a job interview. What a pleasant surprise to find in my Spirit Vox Box!
Diana S.
Miami Beach, FL
I've never had this until Influenster sent it to me with my #SpiritVoxBox and I am so glad they did because now I have a new favorite candy. This might even taste better than the original, in my opinion. Lots of krispies, lots of chocolate, lots of caramel, yum!
WARNING: THEY ARE ADDICTING!
Nai s.
What can i say i love chocolate and can never go wrong with a snickers. The crunch to the nuts makes you want more after each bit. I literally buy one every visit to the grocery or local stores. Love how they have variety of snickers. I have tried all and they all are great
Brenda D.
I'm not a fan of chocolate... but this was the first thing I tried out when I opened my Vox box & I absolutely loved it! I love the crispyness but I wasn't able to eat the last square of it cause it was really melted. I would definitely recommend this to everyone I know:)
Liesel R.
Syracuse, NY
It was a tasty candy bar. I don't usually like Snickers because I don't like the peanuts, but the peanuts in this bar just blended in with the crisps so it tasted great. I might actually buy this in the store, though still not my favorite candy. The squares were nice portion sizes, but I think we get less product that way so the price better be less or else it's a rip off.
Alyssa J.
Pittsburg, CA
Snickers never fails to impress me or my taste buds! The crisper chocolate bar is an amazing treat and it tastes so good! Plus the added peanut flavor is just great! I got one over at Safeway for like a dollar! It's totally worth it! Chocolate lovers, you will fall in love!
Breahna M.
Russellville, AR
I received this in my voxbox. It is a really good!! It still has the same taste as a snickers. I thought it had more caramel than the regular Snickers. It is very affordable and I would recommend this candy bar to anyone!! I will repurchase it next time I see it in store!
Paige H.
Scarborough , ON
Where can you find these?
kaci o.
Are these better than regular snickers?
Veronica O.
Midland, TX
Melinda V.
Ocala, FL
Would love to try this even though I don't need it
Emmaline P.
So good! Better than regular snickers by far.