BY SNICKERS

• Each individual SNICKERS® Crisper square has less than 100 calories

Courtney L.
I really love traditional Snickers, so I was eager to try these out. I was a bit disappointed, i didn't get the full peanut and caramel flavor I enjoyed so much from traditional snickers. I would not buy these again they are just mediocre.
Colleen K.
Jacksonville, FL
I got this in the Spirit VoxBox and it was delicious! I like that it is separted into two pieces, one for now and later. I think this bar was better than the original Snickers bar! Would definitely recommmend to anyone with a sweet tooth
Stacy  B.
Oklahoma City, OK
I had a hard time finding this in a store. My husband surprised me with one that he found at a gas station last night. It didn't have the snickers flavor I hoped for. Original snickers is my favorite, this tastes good, but if you're wanting the traditional gooey snickers taste, it's not quite there. It's more peanut flavor, I really like the texture though. I would probably buy again.
Tegan R.
I was so excited that this was in the spirit Voxbox and couldn't wait to give it a try. Snickers is already one of my favorite candy bars and this made it even better. I still love the original snickers, but sometimes I am craving something sweet AND salt, and this is perfect.
Allysia b.
Bedford , VA
Normally I am not a huge fan of chocolate or candy bars for that matter, but I did really enjoy this one! It was the perfect size to have in my bag for between classes. Loved that the nuts and caramel were still there in the smaller size! the addition of the crisps was perfect!
Krystal R.
Decatur, IL
This was so delicious! I would definitely buy it at the gas station or in the check out line at the grocery store. Although, I did almost choke on it! I would describe it as a mix between a Twix chocolate bar and a Snickers. And I love both, so I LOVED the Snickers Crisper!
Ally L.
Snickers are already my favorite candy bar, so I really had high hopes for this, and, boy, were they more than met. I honestly think that this BY FAR tops the original snickers bar. I ate them on the way to a job interview. What a pleasant surprise to find in my Spirit Vox Box!
Lacey D.
N Hollywood, CA
Tastes so good with an extra crunch. I love the regular snickers, but this one really gives it that extra little crunch I'm looking for sometimes. I got it at 7-11 for around $2, and only eat them when I'm really craving chocolate. I would highly recommend this.
Bre J.
Maysville , OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Absolutely love these! Such a great combination of chocolate, peanuts, crisp rice and caramel. I love that these aren't overly sweet, it's the perfect treat for when my sweet tooth hits! Definitely repurchase worthy!!
Misty C.
Alton, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Review for: Singles Chocolate 1.41-Ounce Bar 18-Count Box more...
Snickers is my second favorite candy and I love it. It's crunchy and yet the chocolate metls in your mouth. It even tastes better when you freeze it. It's super affordable and I would definitely buy these Snickers over and over again.
Paige H.
Scarborough , ON
Where can you find these?
kaci o.
Are these better than regular snickers?
Veronica O.
Midland, TX
Melinda V.
Ocala, FL
Would love to try this even though I don't need it
Emmaline P.
So good! Better than regular snickers by far.