BY SNICKERS

• Each individual SNICKERS® Crisper square has less than 100 calories

Zoe M.
I love snickers and I love crispy chocolate bars! (like crunch bars, etc). This is a great new invention and I'd probably eat one every day if I could. It's truly just like a snickers, but crispier. I think I actually prefer this to the original snickers bar!
Kayla T.
I'm the type of person that loves the nougat in snickers. So I'm disappointed it's not that. One the plus side, they've basically combine a rice crispy treat with a snickers. It's not the greatest candy bar I've ever had, but it's nit disgusting with. I'm neutral about this candy bar.
jessie a.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My kids like those better than the regular one, they day it's actually lighter , any store I've been to I've bought these they are affordable same as the regular it doesn't compare it's it's own type would repurchase it it's worthy to get anytime
Jessica M.
Humble, TX
I really liked the Snickers Crisper it was different than what I was expecting. it reminded me of a Crunch bar mixed with a Snickers so it was kind of weird but it was also good because I enjoy the taste of Snickers and Crunch bars. If you're not a fan of Crunch bars I really wouldn't suggest getting this because it's kind of just like a rice crispy treat in the middle of a snickers bar.
Maddie S.
St Louis Park, MN
THIS IS SO GOOD. I LOVE the original snickers bar and so I was so excited to receive this! I love the peanut butter and the crispy texture! I also love how it comes in two pieces so you can eat one now and save one for later (although if you're like me you'll eat it all at once)
Isabel A.
I'm a chocolate lover, however I try to stay away from sweets cause my thighs love them too lol. But these little candy's gave me a shock it's like three of my favorite candy bars in one! I just wish they were bigger cause they're so good!
Valenna P.
Cape Coral, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Review for: Singles Chocolate 1.41-Ounce Bar 18-Count Box more...
These snickers are good! Love the chunkiness and the crispy feeling in my mouth. I received one from here a couple of months ago and I loved it! It is not better than the original one but it is something different that you should try out!
Colleen K.
Malabar, FL
I got this in the Spirit VoxBox and it was delicious! I like that it is separted into two pieces, one for now and later. I think this bar was better than the original Snickers bar! Would definitely recommmend to anyone with a sweet tooth
Rosmary M.
Review for: Singles Chocolate 1.41-Ounce Bar 18-Count Box more...
LA GLORIA! UN obsequio de los dioses. Esta barra de chocolate con mantequilla de maní es lo más delicioso que he probado. Ninguna otra golosina puede compararse. Deliciosamente exquisito. Sin importar su precio, su sabor es la gloria en la boca.
Lydia P.
#Tasty, but #different. I've always loved #Snickers. It's a great chocolatly treat when sugar is a must. This new bar is very good, lots of extra crunch. I don't think it'd replace the original snickers, but it's definitely in the running!
Paige H.
Scarborough , ON
Where can you find these?
kaci o.
Are these better than regular snickers?
Veronica O.
Midland, TX
Melinda V.
Ocala, FL
Would love to try this even though I don't need it
Emmaline P.
So good! Better than regular snickers by far.