BY SNICKERS

• Each individual SNICKERS® Crisper square has less than 100 calories

Ryoko M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I'm not a huge fan of the Snickers bar. But this? It was heavenly! I love having a 'crisp' aspect to chocolate candy so this was an instant hit. It was crispy, chewy, chocolatey... all at the same time. Thank goodness we bought the fun size, or else I would have downed a regular sized candy bar in a minute flat!
Shemoni M.
North Charleston, SC
OMG Snickers was already the best candy bar on Earth, but then they went and touch heaven with the Snickers Crisper. The price is right and its like they got some angels to make them. I so Love the crisper chocolate bar. This is the only candy bar that you will ever need or want to eat. The Best
Chelsea S.
watauga, tx
I absolutely love snickers. This definitely had a different taste compared to the normal snickers bar and I'm not sure how I feel about the crunchiness of it. I would purchase this again but it would not be my first choice.
Rosa Y.
San Diego, CA
This chocolate bar is so good! It's chocolate with crisp rice, caramel, and peanuts. There are two squares. It's not expensive. The only difference from a regular Snickers is the crisp rice. I would definitely buy it again.
Angela S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
The Snickers Crisper Chocolate Bar is delicious. It's a new twist on an old favorite. You can the crunchiness from the crispy bits and the delicious chocolate along with it. You can find this at just about any store in the U.S. but I've seen more of it in grocery and drug stores.
Jamie F.
Scottsdale, AZ
I'm often called the chocolate queen, and Snickers are always one of my go-to's in order to get my fix. The Snickers Crisper Chocolate Bar is a lighter version of the original Snickers, has less calories, but has the same big and bold flavor any chocolate lover will enjoy.
Kristi M.
Tupelo, MS
Snickers Crisper Chocolate Bars are my favorite out of the Snickers franchise. It has the same great taste but with a little more crisp than the regular Snickers. It is affordable and you can find them in most convenient stores. I usually find them in the grocery store
Jessica T.
This....this is a yummy lil snack right here. I could eat these all day long...and have...
I find them light and crisp and yet completely satisfying, whether you partake in a bar or fun size bag. Just yum!!!
Ashley E.
Virginia Bch, VA
I enjoy a regular Snickers but there are times that I don't want a candy bar with peanuts in it. The Snickers cruncher is a great option because you still get that crunch but it's very light and airy and has the same great taste as the original. Definitely affordable but also can be found on sale like most other candy bars especially in the check out lane.
Mersaydez H.
I do absolutely love these. I think that it's all really personal preference but I prefer things to be more crisp (though if you don't I obviously do not recommend it for you). I think that the flavor is nice and the texture is pretty good for a candy bar.
Paige H.
Scarborough , ON
Where can you find these?
kaci o.
Are these better than regular snickers?
Veronica O.
Midland, TX
Melinda V.
Ocala, FL
Would love to try this even though I don't need it
Emmaline P.
So good! Better than regular snickers by far.