BY SNICKERS

• Each individual SNICKERS® Crisper square has less than 100 calories

Madeline A.
Chula Vista, CA
While these may be the more responsible alternative to a regular snickers bar calorie wise, I still found it pretty disappointing. They taste more like a chocolate covered granola bar. While they still taste good if you are craving a snickers just go for the original.
Jamie R.
Newberry, MI
Recieved this snickers crisper in my spirit vox box. I shared it with my boyfriend and we both loved it. Tastes delicious, and we felt less guilty since there is less calories than most candy bars. I would recommend this to anyone who enjoys candy bars. #spiritvoxbox
Meghan J.
Yorktown, VA
This is the best candy bar!!!! Two small squares is like two treats for the cost of one! There are the right size that satisfies my chocolate need and cravings. Crunchy, crispy, caramel and chocolate all in one bite. I like to put mine in the fridge before eating them.
Joanne L.
Great sweet treat to satisfy a sugary craving in the middle of the day. It was just the right amount where it wasn't too sweet. I definitely could have eaten more than two pieces in one go though.
** I got this for testing purposes in my spirit voxbox from influenster.
Kie-Lyn H.
Colman, SD
Review for: Singles Chocolate 1.41-Ounce Bar 18-Count Box more...
I get the minis so I can have a little treat, because if I get a big one and open it, I'll eat the whole thing. It's not effective though, I still end up eating half the bag in one day! So warning, they're delicious and being individually wrapped doesn't always help to not eat 900 calories in chocolate goodness.
D'Aisha T.
Pensacola, FL
Review for: Singles Chocolate 1.41-Ounce Bar 18-Count Box more...
Snickers I really love these they taste sI really love these on my recommend these and I want you guys to taste these they are so good so I had too good there like a juicy I love I don't like it when they have the peanuts in it but I really like how the chocolate taste like it's not a bed candy at all like I would eat this like three days then I'm not going to get tired of it but I will eat this with three days and not get tired
Haley D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I'm actually not a huge fan of snickers, so I figured I would feel the same about this. I, however, LOVED this chocolate bar. I think the rice crisps did it for me. I loved the texture. I would probably buy this over a regular snickers bar every time now! Thanks Influenster for letting me try this for free. :)
Tyffani E.
Eh...
I'm a huge fan of Snickers and Snickers Xtreme, but this one was disappointing. It's not that it tasted horrible or anything, it just didn't "wow" me. There's nothing that special or different about the actual taste, the rice crispies just add a bit of a crunch to it. I'll stick with my Snickers Xtreme.
Misa T.
Whitestown, IN
Originally received this as a free sample with a clothing order and loved it! There are little crisp rice pieces in this and at first I just assumed it would be nothing special but after trying it I fell in love. One of my new favorite candy bars at the moment. Snickers will always be my favorite candy bar.
Christine W.
Raleigh, NC
I enjoy a good Snickers, but I loved the Snicker Crisper! I really enjoyed the extra crunch from the rice cereal in it. For not being a chocolate person I like this because it was not too overwhelmingly sweet from the chocolate or the caramel I would purchase this product if I was out and wanted a small snack..
Paige H.
Scarborough , ON
Where can you find these?
kaci o.
Are these better than regular snickers?
Veronica O.
Midland, TX
Melinda V.
Ocala, FL
Would love to try this even though I don't need it
Emmaline P.
So good! Better than regular snickers by far.