BY SNICKERS

• Each individual SNICKERS® Crisper square has less than 100 calories

Whitley B.
Idaho Falls, ID
Seriously so delicious. I wasn't expecting to like this as much as I did when it was sent to me in my voxbox. But It was soooo good! The crunchiness is just right, and it still tastes like a snickers does! Over all this was a great find of a new candy.
Rachel W.
Sherwood, AR
Honestly, I thought it was delicious! The crunch added a little extra something I felt the original Snickers was missing. I thought it was a bit lighter than the original Snickers, which I enjoyed. I'd definitely be willing to buy it again. I got it free with my Vox Box.
Hannah M.
Wilmington, NC
By far my favorite Snickers ever! The crispiness and flavors are amazing! I purchased my first one at Walgreens and then received on in the Spirit VoxBox for review. So worth the price! Since then I have purchased the snack size and will take one to work for a snack! Highly recommend for chocolate lovers like myself!
Megan J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I didn't like these that much. They taste nearly identical to a Whatchamacallit but not as good. It didn't taste anything similar to any other Snickers product. I couldn't even tell it was a Snickers product. I would not buy these again nor would I recommend them to anyone.
Keri D.
Tuscola, IL
I just tried one of these a couple weeks ago. I didn't really care for it. I felt like the crispiness took away from the really great flavor of an original Snickers. I wasn't a fan of the peanut butter version either. The taste wasn't terrible but I wouldn't recommend it.
Alizah E.
I was really skeptical to try this product at first, especially since it was rice crisps mixed with nuts. It was very tasty. I loved it. I wish it came in a bigger size, but then again I'd be too addictive. The taste is great and all the ingredients go together greatly.
Evelin R.
Katy, TX
I am a huge chocolate lover! & when they sent me snickers crisper in my spirit vox box I was so excited to try it & it was pretty good it had a lot caramel more than the usual snickers & it did not come with the nougat part instead it came with rice crispys in the bottom will definitely get one if I'm craving caramel
Kie-Lyn H.
Colman, SD
Review for: Singles Chocolate 1.41-Ounce Bar 18-Count Box more...
I get the minis so I can have a little treat, because if I get a big one and open it, I'll eat the whole thing. It's not effective though, I still end up eating half the bag in one day! So warning, they're delicious and being individually wrapped doesn't always help to not eat 900 calories in chocolate goodness.
Ashlee S.
Pulaski, WI
This bar is pretty good! It's a little more crispier than the original snickers bar which is why its called Snickers Crisp. I received this from my #SpiritVoxBox and really enjoyed it. Not sure where else I can buy it though since I've never seen in at the local grocery store.
Joanne L.
Great sweet treat to satisfy a sugary craving in the middle of the day. It was just the right amount where it wasn't too sweet. I definitely could have eaten more than two pieces in one go though.
** I got this for testing purposes in my spirit voxbox from influenster.
Paige H.
Scarborough , ON
Where can you find these?
kaci o.
Are these better than regular snickers?
Veronica O.
Midland, TX
Melinda V.
Ocala, FL
Would love to try this even though I don't need it
Emmaline P.
So good! Better than regular snickers by far.