BY SNICKERS

• Each individual SNICKERS® Crisper square has less than 100 calories

Nicole S.
A great chocolate! However not one of my go to's . Although I would recommend it eitherway 👍🏻
imane b.
I buy this chocolate every day and i enjoyed with it and it's very good i like it very much
Andjelija J.
Really nice taste, I love it before long exams or during exams, to keep me finish the test.
Anamarija B.
My favorize chocolste bar. I love the taste and can't enugh of it!! I would recommende it.
Roxana G.
I love chocolate and more if talking about a snicker are delicious, I love are really good
tamara b.
Toronto
I don't like this chocolate bar because sometimes you feel like a nut and sometimes i don't.
Penelope L.
I like the original snickers but the bar is as well one of their best chocolate products
hanane b.
I looooooooove this snickers it s so yammy i don't stop eating it really tasty yumyumyum
Tania R.
CDMX
Aunque es un chocolate un poco duro y pegajoso, me encanta el sabor, me gusta demasiado
jorriel g.
Amazing snack / chocolate bar eat it when going to school and just when watch somethig
Paige H.
Scarborough , ON
Where can you find these?
kaci o.
Are these better than regular snickers?
Veronica O.
Midland, TX
Melinda V.
Ocala, FL
Would love to try this even though I don't need it
Emmaline P.
So good! Better than regular snickers by far.