BY SNICKERS

• Each individual SNICKERS® Crisper square has less than 100 calories

Dona S.
I really abosalutely love it Ireally love the the flavor seriously loving it one of my favorites Should be cheaper
Chelly H.
This is sooooooo good! I love me some chocolate and this definitely hit the spot :) always one of my favorite treats!
Areeka M.
Srinagar
Review for: Sharing Chocolate 2.83-Ounce Bar 18-Count Box more...
hunger is all gone with this delicious bar and now its crispier. So delicious and so crunchy. You should try it guys.
Karen D.
Belgium
I have an extreme sweet tooth! Snickers are really delicious, the combination of chocolate and nuts is always great.
Nha N.
Vietnam
Whenever hunger, i alwways grab 1 and it fills my emptied stomach immediately :))), sweet sometime relieve ur tension
saifi s.
Oh i love these chocolate bars they are amazing and taste so good and very affordable. I'll definitely buy them again
Leslie T.
Sonbdeliciosas con un poco de crujientes y el chocolate es delicioso con las galletas que viene mejorndicho son uffff
Beth S.
Sioux Rapids, IA
I tried these a few months back and they are okay...would have rather had a regular stickers or a peanut butter one
Amber L.
Middleboro, MA
This new crisper bar is great! The crispier make it taste great! I haven't had many but the ones I've had are good
Carolina L.
I'm not a fan of the brand also in my circle there are people who are allergic to some of its most popular products
Paige H.
Scarborough , ON
Where can you find these?
kaci o.
Are these better than regular snickers?
Veronica O.
Midland, TX
Melinda V.
Ocala, FL
Would love to try this even though I don't need it
Emmaline P.
So good! Better than regular snickers by far.