BY SNICKERS

• Each individual SNICKERS® Crisper square has less than 100 calories

Yessica Z.
realmente la enpresa de snikcers se preocupan por los clientes por que sacan nuevas presentaciones y nuevos sabores muy ricos
DIANA KARINA Z.
El mejor invento en chocolastes no te confundas debes probarlo no lo cambio por nada del mundo y si lo comes frio es mejor
Hannah E.
This chocolate bar is amazing, great packagaging. i bought it as my local store i ;ove the peanuts in side it taste so great
R B.
Not really a snickers fan but this tastes delicious, I'm more of a mars person but I know a lot of people would enjoy this
Patricia R.
Red Deer, AB
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
They should never make remakes of an original snickers bar. The original snickers is so good!! but these aren't that great.
Angeles H.
I love it ! The flavor is unique and the package is incredible I love the crisper feeling in my mouth is so taste and good
Maaria H.
I'm not a big fan of this snicker bar i prefer the original flavor. It is too sweet and i wouldn't recommend you buy this.
Fabiana N.
Una vez me regalaron una cajita de esos chocolates y soy muy buenos quede super encantadas me los comi todo en un solo día.
Amaka A.
Lethbridge, AB
Yummy yummy in my tummy, great combination of ingredients, tastes great and can be quite filling honestly I love snickers
Julia S.
Edmonton, WY
I love snickers and I love rice crisps so when I seen this at sobeys I had to try it. It's so good!! Such a tasty combo!!
Paige H.
Scarborough , ON
Where can you find these?
kaci o.
Are these better than regular snickers?
Veronica O.
Midland, TX
Melinda V.
Ocala, FL
Would love to try this even though I don't need it
Emmaline P.
So good! Better than regular snickers by far.