BY SNICKERS

• Each individual SNICKERS® Crisper square has less than 100 calories

Abigail G.
Madrid, Spain

I love it because it tastes is great
And the added peanut that has this excellent.

It depends on how much a person earns it can be more expensive or cheaper
Heidiilene L.
Because they do this to me? Just see a picture I drool. It is an excellent chocolate, I love it, I love it, it's super tasty. One of my favorite completely.
Anna T.
I love any candy bars with rice puffs in them and this definitely is one of them. The puffs add a nice texture and make eating these bars really enjoyable!
Dead P.
I love the way it melts in mouth but still it's chewy I can't explain the taste though but surely recommend eating it once for those who haven't tried them
Alix B.
My favorite thing ever!!! taste so good, love them and all snickers products.the caremal and chocolate with the nuts just go so well and taste so good!!!
¡Está riquísimo! Me encanta su sabor a chocolate y sobre todo me encanta que al comerlo sea crujiente. Lo recomiendo. Lo compré en una tienda de chuches.
Marianna M.
Lakewood Rch, FL
Review for: Sharing Chocolate 2.83-Ounce Bar 18-Count Box, Singles Chocolate 1.41-Ounce Bar 18-Count Box more...
me encanta este producto, su
sabor es increíble, siempre lo he comprado su relación precio calidad es bueno,
lo volveria a comprar y recomendar. Lo amo
Terrilynn L.
Nice snack. I like to put it in the fridge and have it cold 😍 I enjoy it better than a regular snickers. The crisp rice really kicks it up a notch
Emily W.
Okemah , Oklahoma
I love this new candy bar! I love snickers anyways and this just put a whole new twist on it! It's so crunchy and almost dissolves in your mouth!
Jeyker M.
Review for: Singles Chocolate 1.41-Ounce Bar 18-Count Box more...
Su tamaño es sin igual. Lo compro cada vez que voy a ver unas peliculas o una serie. Es muy bueno para pasar las tardes compartiendo en familia.
Paige H.
Scarborough , ON
Where can you find these?
kaci o.
Are these better than regular snickers?
Veronica O.
Midland, TX
Melinda V.
Ocala, FL
Would love to try this even though I don't need it
Emmaline P.
So good! Better than regular snickers by far.