BY SNICKERS

• Each individual SNICKERS® Crisper square has less than 100 calories

Mattie M.
Rapid City, MI
I am a Snickers candy bar lover so receiving this product in my Voxbox from influenster for a review was exciting! I have never tried it before and I almost immediately opened it to taste it. I am a fan! all the usual delicious Snickers ingredients are in there but there are crispy rice pieces inside that at a little crunch and a little extra salty tasty (not too much, but just enough). I will be buying some of these bars now that I know they're so good
Rhonda P.
Safford, AZ
I have to admit, I've always been a die hard Whatchmacalit girl! However after trying this new Snickers product frozen, it definitely gives my favorite a run for it's money! Frozen it surpasses even my favorite! Perfect crunch, perfect texture! Non frozen, it is a good second, with good flavor! Highly recommend the Crisper!
sarah r.
West Plains, MO
So good, almost too good, borderline perfection, the lovely chocolate you crave, with that added bonus of a salty twinge. Crispy chocolaty goodness that not gonna break the seams on my pants at only 100 calories or less for each little square I can eat them both with no guilt.
Whitley B.
Idaho Falls, ID
Seriously so delicious. I wasn't expecting to like this as much as I did when it was sent to me in my voxbox. But It was soooo good! The crunchiness is just right, and it still tastes like a snickers does! Over all this was a great find of a new candy.
Aubrey F.
Ooltewah, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
OMG THESE ARE SO DANG GOOD, it's like a m&m crispy meets snickers bar. Can't keep these in the house so I hide the whole bag from everyone in the house lol. I mean, you can't go wrong with a snickers candy of any kind. You can do just about anything... Mmmm I'm a chocoholic all the way man
Jillian M.
I received this crisper in my #spiritvoxbox! I have been trying to watch what I eat, but to treat myself to a Snickers for just under 200 calories who could say no?! I really really enjoyed this candy bar. I love snickers in general but that crisped rice really gives the candy bar a little something extra. So glad I was able to try this and spread the word of its chocolatey goodness!
Brooke N.
Williamsport, PA
Just bought this yesterday. I have to say they aren't my favorite! Not saying that they don't taste alright but I prefer the original over this. The crispy rice cereal in it makes it too crunchy for me with the peanuts already in there. It also gives it this weird stale taste that wasn't pleasant. Not a terrible candy bar but not for me
Ashley L.
Terrebonne,OR
Not a huge fan of snickers but dang this is good. Love thats it not so sweet but crunchy and Crisper! Not bad for the price. Its a little pricey but its a new product and everyone loves them. I have had these a couple times and they were good! recommend to the chocolate lovers!
perla v.
Paterson, NJ
Omgtt this product taste Pretty good it's not too sweet as other chocolates and Also, with the peanuts makes An amazing combination of tastes. this is in the point. I recommend anyone to buy this chocolate because it taste Pretty good. I will buy a next one
Breana E.
I had to have a few bites before I started to like the taste just a little bit. I am not the biggest fan of chocolate, but the snickers bar is by far my favorite. I would never go out and buy this intentionally as I am going to give the second square to my boyfriend. I did not hate it, but it's just not my choice is candies.
Paige H.
Scarborough , ON
Where can you find these?
kaci o.
Are these better than regular snickers?
Veronica O.
Midland, TX
Melinda V.
Ocala, FL
Would love to try this even though I don't need it
Emmaline P.
So good! Better than regular snickers by far.