BY SNICKERS

• Each individual SNICKERS® Crisper square has less than 100 calories

Lol L.
Crispy and chocolatey, the good amount of sweet and crunch everybody needs. I go back to buy it at least once a week. Amazing flavor! It's my favorite candy bar for sure.
Diana P.
Review for: Singles Chocolate 1.41-Ounce Bar 18-Count Box more...
Barra de caramelo tradiciona, perfecta para comer en cualquier ocasión, donde sea y super rica para regalar a alguien, aunque es un poco dulce y empalagosa ya al final.
Lisibel A.
Narnia
Soy amante del chocolate, pero este es mi preferido. Aunque aquí en Venezuela su precio es muy elevado. Pero definitivamente es muy bueno no hay nada que criticar.
Aura D.
Estas presentaciones no las conozco, solo he probado la clásica del empaque marrón y siempre me ha gustado, me fascina la de el caramelo con el chocolate y el mani
Vanessa D.
Venezuela
Review for: Singles Chocolate 1.41-Ounce Bar 18-Count Box more...

I love this chocolate , the combination of peanuts, chocolate and candy are great , I love your presentation , taste and price.

if you have not yet tried this product, I recommend you try and give your opinion around here and I assure you will not regret
Karla V.
BARINAS
These are a different chew than normal. The crisp isn't a bad element by any means, but these just taste and feel more like a chewy granola bar than your standard Snickers candy bar.
munibah s.
birmingham, West Midlands
I loved the original so i thought i would try this out but i feel like i doesn't hit the spot like the original does. it tastes good but the original is way better
JENNIFER P.
?These are super tasty! However, I've never found that they did anything for my breath, which I've always kind of thought was the point of Icebreakers. They're a little too small and mint-like (in texture, shape, and size) to be candy. They're very tasty, but kind of expensive and they don't really make sense as mints or candy.
Eldar O.
Sarajevo
I just love snickers chocolate bars.I eat them since I was a little kid.
Personaly I'm not the biggest fan because they are little bit too sweet for me but that's not a huge deal.
The flavor is amazing and everyone should try them out.They are really cheap
Christy S.
I love Snickers and was excited to see this in my spirit voxbox. It had the same great taste but seemed to have more peanuts in it than a normal Snickers. Good, but I prefer the original.
Paige H.
Scarborough , ON
Where can you find these?
kaci o.
Are these better than regular snickers?
Veronica O.
Midland, TX
Melinda V.
Ocala, FL
Would love to try this even though I don't need it
Emmaline P.
So good! Better than regular snickers by far.