BY SNICKERS

• Each individual SNICKERS® Crisper square has less than 100 calories

Marinee K.
Montreal, QC
Review for: Singles Chocolate 1.41-Ounce Bar 18-Count Box more...
I just tried these for the first time a few days ago and they are amazing!! I love the combination of the chocolate and caramel with the texture of the crispers! Delicious!! And this size is so fun and quite perfect for when you want to satisfy that sweet craving without overeating, or for fun snacks to share on the go.
JUANY R.
MIAMI 11800 NW 101 St RD VE-1091092 Fernando Hernandez
Rich and crisp, but there are other forms of this product if they are worth. if you are a chocoholic any choice is good. as far as presentation if it is practiced. It retains the same taste. but it's not something regarding not always personally would consume. you see that occasionally. and even there.
Rachael H.
Bridgeton, NJ
Love this more than the regular snickers! I get so excited when I see it in stores because its hard to find around my area. It kind of taste like 100 grand bar to me, only better! I'm currently on a diet so I try to stay away but it's so hard. Def worth giving it a try if you like 100 grand
Maddie G.
I absolutely LOVED this candy bar! I got it in my spirit vox box and the moment I saw it I was ecstatic. It was absolutely delicious, I'm not a huge milk chocolate fan, i like it but only in moderation, and this had the perfect amount. The rice crisps were a perfect touch and added great texture, I will most definitely be buying this again!
Nicole Marie R.
Whitby, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love this chocolate! It is so damn yummy. I would say it is very affordable to buy and a great treat to hit that sweet tooth. You can find them sometimes at variety stores where I am I wish they where more common. So rebuYing this product! Yummy in my tummy
Claudia C.
San Vicente del Raspeig
Estas barritas estan super buenas, el precio es el normal de estos productos, ni caro ni barato. Son un poco pegajosas por el caramelo pero estan buenas. Las recomiendo.
Donde yo vivo las venden en todas partes yo las compro para almorzar o merendar.
Luz R.
Barranquilla, Atlántico
Good option. Chocolate is my favorite, but peanut is not my time, i mean i don't hate it but i just prefer to not combine it with chocolate. However, they make it with this product, even if I'm not a big snicker fan i really like this product.
Fabiana H.
Review for: Singles Chocolate 1.41-Ounce Bar 18-Count Box more...
De hora que vos cago sea algo que un amigo me trajo pues un detalle de los estados unidos y es muy rico son demasiado bueno sobre todo los que son blancos Y se lo recommendaría a todo mi contacto para que así ellos puedan comprar este producto
Alex v.
Review for: Singles Chocolate 1.41-Ounce Bar 18-Count Box more...
I love Snickers, but I love Snickers Crisper even more. It's so nice to have the variation of peanuts and something krispy and I just enjoy eating these one after the other.
Because there's so many in the box you'll be good to go for a while
Laurie B.
I am not a big Snickers fan. I recently tried Snickers Crisper chocolate bar. I was very skeptical that I would like it but when I tried it I was pleasantly surprised. It is a great combination and recommend that everyone should try them.
Paige H.
Scarborough , ON
Where can you find these?
kaci o.
Are these better than regular snickers?
Veronica O.
Midland, TX
Melinda V.
Ocala, FL
Would love to try this even though I don't need it
Emmaline P.
So good! Better than regular snickers by far.