BY SNICKERS

• Each individual SNICKERS® Crisper square has less than 100 calories

Rebecca A.
I have always been a Snicker's fan and as a child the original Snicker's is my favorite. I was standing in line at Target when I saw this and decided to try it out. Best decision I ever made! The crisp in this candy bar amps Snickers to a whole new level. I think this has officially taken the #1 spot bumping the original Snickers down to #2.
Christina B.
Lumberton, NC
Didn't really have a "snickers" taste to it. It was like someone smooshed together a Crunch bar and some caramel. Still good, but I probably won't purchase again. I was also disappointed that the bars are squares. A full size chocolate bar would have been a better value and tastier.
Ana S.
Holloman Afb, NM
I received this product complimentary for testing purposes from influenster. I'm not a huge snickers fan, but I did find this bar to be okay. I like that it was split into two, I ended up having 1 and giving the other to my sister. She really liked it, and liked that it was chewier.
Casey L.
Lawrenceburg, KY
This is a great option for when you are craving something sweet but don't want all of the calories. Each square has less than 100 calories, so you can eat one and share the other with a friend or save it for later. It was the perfect pick me up after a long day at work. If you like the original, you will like this version as well.
Amanda L.
Lincoln, NE
I am a huge snickers fan, so for me to say that this new version is actually better than the original one says a lot. It's just perfectly satisfying in every way. I will definitely choose this chocolate bars over others. If you haven't considered it yet, I would definitely try it again!

I received this product for testing purposes.
Isabel D.
Holt, MI
I received this item from influenster for FREE, to test! NOT usually one for peanut butter, but I absolutely love chocolate and crunch!! This seems like a affordable snack for a movie night or study break. I loved that it was low on calories but the original Snickers is better. I would recommend this to anyone who loves peanuts.
Marie S.
Eastpointe, MI
Omg my favorite snickers ever!!!! I LOVE how crispy it is, the crunch is something I really do enjoy over the original snicker. I also enjoy how I can find these at any drugstore or grocery store. Will definitely continue purchasing these!! I really hope that won't be limited edition!!
Sohana R.
Lilburn, GA
There's two small pieces in each pack, instead of one large, long bar. Tastes borderline "diet-y," but if you're craving snickers and are on a diet, this is the next best thing! It tastes very similar to a regular Snickers bar except the nougat in the bar is replaced by crips. (Like the crisps in a Crunch bar). I would buy it again!
Jasmine C.
When you believe regular snickers are God's gift to earth but then you try the snickers crisper and feel like you died and gone to heaven!! Snickers crisper is soooooo much better than the original. If you haven't tried them, do yourself a favor and go purchase one. you won't be dissapointed!
Katrina B.
I was a FAN of Snickers, but now its flavor is very different and I don't really like it. Of course, this Crisper is better thant regular snickers. But I will also consider different alternatives. Even though this is my own point of view, you could try it and give your own :)
Paige H.
Scarborough , ON
Where can you find these?
kaci o.
Are these better than regular snickers?
Veronica O.
Midland, TX
Melinda V.
Ocala, FL
Would love to try this even though I don't need it
Emmaline P.
So good! Better than regular snickers by far.