BY SNICKERS

• Each individual SNICKERS® Crisper square has less than 100 calories

Jhosely B.
Doral, FL
Review for: Singles Chocolate 1.41-Ounce Bar 18-Count Box more...
I love snickers they are the best chocolate ever, are sweet and soft i can eat to much
Stella B.
Boulder, CO
This is my favorite snickers product! I love the crispyness of it and how yummy it is!
Kasey O.
This is by far my favorite kind of snickers. The crispy rice is what makes it so good.
Jana B.
Rochester, NY
Snickers for one is soooo yummy in my tummy! The taste is great and so crunchy, love It
Nicole S.
These are really good, I wasn't so sure at first. just try them. u will be happy u did.
Olguita C.
I love this chocolate bar because it's crispy. chocolate is very smooth and flavorful.
Tiffany H.
I've just recently tried these crisper snickers and really enjoy them! It's delicious.
Stephanie G.
Boone, NC
Review for: Singles Chocolate 1.41-Ounce Bar 18-Count Box more...
I love snickers. Most my family does my husband loves this chocolate. One of his faves.
Gracie L.
Leland
Love the regular snickers bar but I didn't think this one was that good. Disappointed.
Elaine D.
Doniphan, MO
For a sweet and delightful change I eat this slowly and enjoy the sweet chocolate taste
Paige H.
Scarborough , ON
Where can you find these?
kaci o.
Are these better than regular snickers?
Veronica O.
Midland, TX
Melinda V.
Ocala, FL
Would love to try this even though I don't need it
Emmaline P.
So good! Better than regular snickers by far.