BY SNICKERS

• Each individual SNICKERS® Crisper square has less than 100 calories

Heather t.
Warren, OH
Loce these too the crisp part just makes snickdrs so much bettef we love food woth a crunch
Kirsten T.
Glendora, CA
This candy bar sound delicious. I have not tried it yet, but it is definitely on my list.
Emily B.
Woodmere, NY
Great snack. Always keep one in me just in case. Delicious flavor and great texture. Love
Desmond W.
Attalla, AL
Review for: Singles Chocolate 1.41-Ounce Bar 18-Count Box more...
Love the almonds in these. They basically put my two favorite things together. Love them.
Vanessa T.
Yummmmm I love chocolate with crisper love them, I usually buy it its one of my favorites
Lexi W.
Bismarck, ND
Light and fluffy that you don't feel guilty after eating one, or four! Ahaha ha. So good!
judy z.
Staten Island, NY
Review for: Singles Chocolate 1.41-Ounce Bar 18-Count Box more...
I love love my snickers chocolate bar, I'm not the same if i don't eat a snicker bar lol
Wendy H.
I like it but not as good as I was expecting. still good but nothing like a real snickers
Jenicka R.
Philadelphia, PA
I love a snickers bar every one and a while lol when I'm really hungry I will eat one lol
Brooke B.
Clarksburg, OH
This candy bar really isn't as good as I thought it would be I was very very disappointed
Paige H.
Scarborough , ON
Where can you find these?
kaci o.
Are these better than regular snickers?
Veronica O.
Midland, TX
Melinda V.
Ocala, FL
Would love to try this even though I don't need it
Emmaline P.
So good! Better than regular snickers by far.