BY SNICKERS

• Each individual SNICKERS® Crisper square has less than 100 calories

Lei L.
Tasty, but not as good as the original. I liked the crisper flavor but the texture wasn't my favorite thing. The original snickers really is more filling. This felt like a lighter version or something. there are not as many nuts in it either, which is lame cuz I like the nuts in regular snickers.
Annabella D.
Los Banos, CA
I have only tried this product once, and it was a sample size, so based on that, I am giving this a 4. It has a very nice flavor to it and the crisps make it more interesting than the normal old candy bar we are all used to. It has a great flavor, but can be a bit much at times. All in all, I really do enjoy it and would recommend it to others.
Mia M.
Kenosha, WI
I received this product for free in a VOXBOX, which was great because it came right when I was working and needing something snacky! This was really good...but a strain on my sensitive teeth because I have braces. It's my only downside, otherwise it was really great!
Rebecca A.
I have always been a Snicker's fan and as a child the original Snicker's is my favorite. I was standing in line at Target when I saw this and decided to try it out. Best decision I ever made! The crisp in this candy bar amps Snickers to a whole new level. I think this has officially taken the #1 spot bumping the original Snickers down to #2.
Sydney F.
Columbia, KY
It's like if a crunch bar and a snickers met and made a baby, this would be the baby. I find that it is much tastier than a regular snickers and had a better consistency. Now, any time I get a chocolate craving, I pick one up. They're super cheap and are definitely my new favorite candy bar!
V-Meudys micheyla M.
Doral, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I loved this delicosa chocolate bar, i love chocolate, is now my favorite so crispy rice and peanuts that is, the love part has only 200 calories is excellent !! I love chocolate!-- me encantó esta barra de chocolate delicosa, me encanta el chocolate, es ahora mi favorita por lo crujiente de el arroz y cacahuetes que tiene, la ame a parte solo tiene 200 calorías es excelente!! amo el chocolate!
Erin G.
Henrico, VA
They are pretty good. Not my favorite but I find they keep putting them on sale at Walgreens. The prices you just can not beat. I eat them every once in a while as a light snack. I have repurchased them so I would recommend everybody buy them especially if you like rice crispy style treats.
Yolat T.
Tastes like any other Snickers bar, but is great for when you're craving an extra crunch to your sweet tooth. It has a very sweet taste from the chocolate and a bit of salty from the peanuts which creates a great combination. This candy bar definitely is very tasty and I recommend it be tried by everyone that loves to munch on crunchy snacks.
NICOLE H.
Dodgeville, Wi
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Review for: Singles Chocolate 1.41-Ounce Bar 18-Count Box more...
I love Snickers but I feel like the minis are probably the best. Each bite-size candy has just the right amount of flavor and the perfect amount of chocolate. I could eat a whole one at any time but the minis are just the perfect size and I feel they taste better than the big bar itself.
Lauren J.
I was very impressed! I can't say I've ever been one to eat many snickers before, however I was pleasantly surprised when I actually liked it! I also like how it came with 2 squares, and a cute little note to twist to close so you can eat one now and save one for later!
I received this product for free through influenster to test and review.
Paige H.
Scarborough , ON
Where can you find these?
kaci o.
Are these better than regular snickers?
Veronica O.
Midland, TX
Melinda V.
Ocala, FL
Would love to try this even though I don't need it
Emmaline P.
So good! Better than regular snickers by far.