BY SNICKERS

• Each individual SNICKERS® Crisper square has less than 100 calories

Elena S.
How can one review a candy? It's good! I love Snickers bars! Always have a few in my drawer!
Bernarda S.
East Elmhurst, NY
Just had me some this morning. the crispy sound when you munch , makes me wanna eat another:)
Tamber M.
Columbus, GA
I love these I tried once through a sample and I loved it I have been buying them ever since.
Ellis H.
Got a free sample of this and I thought it was super yummy! I liked that it was crispy inside
maria c.
El Centro, CA
The truth I just presently tried this one and I did like it so I do recommend this chocolate
Amber M.
Spring Grove, PA
These things are so addictive and good and tasty I love them because who wouldn't? Amiright
Brenda A.
Indio, CA
My favorite choacolate if tou havnt taste them i recomned you to taste them please so good
Krystin T.
Rockford, IL
This is my favorite snickers bar! Its crunchy,sweet and has Carmel. Definitely my favorite
Samantha O.
Sellersburg, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I like these better than the original snicker. Very good and crispy, I enjoy them everytime
Kerry W.
Canyon Country, CA
My husbands favorite candy! He says its one of the best chocolate bars he's had. Delicious!
Paige H.
Scarborough , ON
Where can you find these?
kaci o.
Are these better than regular snickers?
Veronica O.
Midland, TX
Melinda V.
Ocala, FL
Would love to try this even though I don't need it
Emmaline P.
So good! Better than regular snickers by far.