BY SNICKERS

• Each individual SNICKERS® Crisper square has less than 100 calories

Tiffany D.
Ottawa, IL
I love snickers, and this is a great twist on the candy. Definitely happy with this product.
Cassidy F.
Paso Robles, CA
One of my favorite candies. It is a great twist on a classic candy. it's absolutely delicious
Jennifer B.
Greenville, MO
I just found these! Omgosh they are sooo good! Probably my favorite so far. Price is good too
Leslie M.
Roanoke, AL
I really didn't care for this remake. I like the regular snicker bar. It cost a little more.

Hailey P.
Roy, UT
Review for: Singles Chocolate 1.41-Ounce Bar 18-Count Box more...
I love my snickers bar. They've always been my favorite and number one to pick out of candy.
Ashley C.
Southaven, MS
Snickers is a great snack. If your craving something sweet and crispy, then this is for you!
Bernarda S.
East Elmhurst, NY
Just had me some this morning. the crispy sound when you munch , makes me wanna eat another:)
Elisa Nicole R.
Escondido, CA
Love this! Great taste. Great texture.... Cant say more good things. Definitely a great buy!
Dev R.
Kennewick, WA
I am a big snickers fan so this one is a 10/10 . I be craving this all the time taste bom asf
katheryne p.
Levittown , NY
This chocolate bar actually tastes pretty good but I still prefer the original Snickers bar.
Paige H.
Scarborough , ON
Where can you find these?
kaci o.
Are these better than regular snickers?
Veronica O.
Midland, TX
Melinda V.
Ocala, FL
Would love to try this even though I don't need it
Emmaline P.
So good! Better than regular snickers by far.