BY SNICKERS

• Each individual SNICKERS® Crisper square has less than 100 calories

Esmeralda G.
Reedley, CA
I love this Snicker chocolate bar! It's so crispy and delicious. Better than the original one.
Shilo W.
Almost like eating a rice crispy treat or a krackle bar mixed with a snickers bar! I like it
Jenna M.
Goshen, IN
So delicious. Love this snickers and every kind of snickers. The price is great and worth it
Katie D.
Not my favorite candy but it helps satisfy my craving for chocolate when I need it in my life
Andrea N.
Mcallen, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
This is an interesting chocolate. Its like if you combined a crunch bar with a snickers bar.
Elena S.
How can one review a candy? It's good! I love Snickers bars! Always have a few in my drawer!
Karina A.
I did not like this at all. The texture was nice, but the caramel was relatively non existent
Lourdes T.
I love the snickers they taste so good! I love to purchase this for a snack for my interview
Carmelita B.
Powder Spgs, GA
By far one of my favorite new candy bars. I can't just eat one square, I have to eat it all.
Nica E.
Panorama City, CA
My dad and I share the piece of this freebie. It was good but I'd still go for the original.
Paige H.
Scarborough , ON
Where can you find these?
kaci o.
Are these better than regular snickers?
Veronica O.
Midland, TX
Melinda V.
Ocala, FL
Would love to try this even though I don't need it
Emmaline P.
So good! Better than regular snickers by far.